• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Ninjaloot plugin question. (1 Viewer)

Iowa Gnome

RedCents
50¢
So I subscribe to the main sight and I saw this snippet. What I don't understand is how to make it work from the site. Is there a program I can cut and paste the code from into to make it into a plugin or macro?

Does someone have something like this maybe that I could use? I just want my twink to loot everything around him since he doesnt do shit while i'm leveling him.

please!

Because I'm retarded at the whole macro thing. Can anyone create a very simple macro where my alt just loots all corpses it's able too? Don't need the alt to do anything else :).

So since you are new will suggect you do a search for looting... you will find quite a few either complete macro's or sub's that can be made into them easy enough... So I suggest you read them then ask specific questions.
As thez says rtfm ......

I don't think that I have *ever* said "rtfm".

That said, I think that there is a macro for this over at the mq2 forums, if there isn't one here.

Ninjaloot plugin question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back