• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
NHLite - NavHelper Lite

Lua - NHLite - NavHelper Lite (1 Viewer) 2.6

RedCents
4,643¢
Pronouns
He/Him
MrInfernal submitted a new resource:

NHLite - NavHelper Lite - Druid/Wizard ports and evacs without GUI

Stripped out the GUI from my NavHelper Lua for those that only want the Druid/Wizard ports and evacs. This way you can hotkey them without having an extra window taking up space. You can use this if you are a Druid/Wizard or if you have one in your group. Unlocks the ability to port without having to Alt+Tab to them.

Please let me know if there are any issues or if you have any suggestions.

Read more about this resource...

I see some type of error when trying to cast the Laurion Inn Portal. The wizard always says 'Spell not found!' In the Navhelper gui, the spell is mis-spelled, see below, so ifs that the issue with the script? I tried correcting the spell name in the wizports.Lua.

I did find I had to enclose the name of the spell with quotes for a dual word portal. That worked. So /nh "Laurion Portal"

Some minor issues:
1. You declare portSpell at the top, but it is never used. you use portName in all of the spell castings.
2. I was trying to figure out how to change the spell gem it uses for memorizing the spell. It seems to use gem 5, but I could find no way to change that. It appears that is the default gem used by the mq2cast plugin

I see some type of error when trying to cast the Laurion Inn Portal. The wizard always says 'Spell not found!' In the Navhelper gui, the spell is mis-spelled, see below, so ifs that the issue with the script? I tried correcting the spell name in the wizports.Lua.

I did find I had to enclose the name of the spell with quotes for a dual word portal. That worked. So /nh "Laurion Portal"

Some minor issues:
1. You declare portSpell at the top, but it is never used. you use portName in all of the spell castings.
2. I was trying to figure out how to change the spell gem it uses for memorizing the spell. It seems to use gem 5, but I could find no way to change that. It appears that is the default gem used by the mq2cast plugin
Excellent catches, Nightmare327! portSpell is a holdover from NavHelper and I missed deleting it. I've also corrected the typo for 'Laurion' for both the Druid and Wizard ports. Per your suggestion, I've also added the ability to add the spell gem if desired

MrInfernal updated NHLite - NavHelper Lite with a new update entry:

Fixed typo in 'Laurion' and added optional spell gem memorization

• Fixed the spelling of 'Laurion' for the self and group versions of the druid and wizard ports
  • Added the ability to set a gem number to memorize to
If a number is not added, it defaults to 5, otherwise it will use what you set. If the spell is already memorized, the number is ignored
/nh "ring of laurion" 7 -- Memorize Ring of Laurion to gem 7 if needed, otherwise just casts the port

Please let me know if there are any issues with this

Read the rest of this update entry...

Lua - NHLite - NavHelper Lite

Users who are viewing this thread

Back