• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Sports - NHL 2023-2024 season. (1 Viewer)

RedCents
421¢
Pronouns
She/Her
So earlier this year I posted about the Stanley Cup finals. And now the new season is already in action.

My pens are 2-2-0 at the time of posting. But for the fans of the sport I wanted to get your thoughts on the hype of Connor Bedard. The 18 year old number one overall pick of the draft.

I watched the pens first game which happened to be against the Blackhawks and Connor Bedard. The entire game was about Bedard. The entire intermissions was breaking down his plays in the first game. Needless to say it got very hard to listen to very fast when every 5 secs its his name being said even when hes on the bench.

The dude has skills and no doubt is gonna make waves. But I feel like with everyone expecting so much of him it could derail him too.

TLDR: Connor Bedard is great but he is now in the league with the best of the best. All eyes are on him. What are yalls thoughts.

0one day the sharks will do well.... at least that's what I tell myself on a yearly basis :(

*edit
Just realized I totally hijacked your thread and brought up the sharks when it had NOTHING to do with your original post AT ALL.

My apologies, I don't think correctly late at night lol

Last edited:
Werent they in the finals against the pens a few years ago?
Oh they have been known to make it to the finals but uhh... i'll share an extremely sad statistic with you lol

"The Sharks have never won the Stanley Cup in their 31 seasons as an NHL franchise" copy and pasted from google.

Oh they have been known to make it to the finals but uhh... i'll share an extremely sad statistic with you lol

"The Sharks have never won the Stanley Cup in their 31 seasons as an NHL franchise" copy and pasted from google.
Could be worse! Could be worse.

Could be a leafs fan lol!

Sports - NHL 2023-2024 season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back