• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Newbie - Inventory and Casting Windows Gone (1 Viewer)

RedCents
82¢
Hey guys,

Brand spankin' to the MQ community. Great tools and easy setup!

My question - Since loading up the game and getting things working, I am finding my inventory and cast bar windows are gone.

Pressing 'i' or using the EQ button to bring up inventory seems to only bring up a little funky grey icon. I cant see my inventory window/bags/etc.

Additionally, casting spells on my shaman, or songs on my bard no longer shows a casting bar. I did not even realize I was twisting songs until I saw my bards gems greyed out and my song buffs.

Anyone ever see this before? I tried searching the forums and not finding anything specific to my experience. Any insight or help to get these restored would be awesome!

Thanks guys!

-Sep

To close the loop on this, apparently, the 'Use New UI Engine' checkbox got enabled and the UI Scale slider turned my inventory and casting windows in to little small micro versions of themselves. Making them all but invisible..

Turning that 'Use New UI Engine' reverted this and casting bars/inventory windows show as normal again.

Thanks for all the help guys!

-Sep

To close the loop on this, apparently, the 'Use New UI Engine' checkbox got enabled and the UI Scale slider turned my inventory and casting windows in to little small micro versions of themselves. Making them all but invisible..

Turning that 'Use New UI Engine' reverted this and casting bars/inventory windows show as normal again.

-Sep
thats good info to know, thanks for coming back and letting us know.

-Sep
RedCented for helping back with the solution ! and also Welcome To RG!

Yup, that will also do it. Leaving the use new UI function off seems to be the best bet right now as all kinds of weirdness is happening with it. Who knows if they will ever stabilize the new UI interface

Question - Newbie - Inventory and Casting Windows Gone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back