• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Newb questions (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,178¢
Ive been trying to find an answer before posting, but i dont really know what to search for.

Im boxing sk, clr, ench, bst, mag aaand a wizard. When im running somewhere the wizard always run far away from the rest of the group. He starts running when the rest of the group is like 170 <units of distance> away from him. So i have to stop and wait for him, this also makes him get stuck often.

What am i missing?

Im using the button on the party window btw.

Overweight? Possibly your clip plane is up higher on wiz than the other toons.
Can check your velocity (run speed) from your stats window in character tab,run your wiz forward manually and check that number against your other toons velocity.

Ok, so there isnt like a variable that tell the wizard to stay somewhat behind the rest?

They are all heroics and i havent changed any graphic settings (like for instance drawdistance) on any of the accounts.

My computer is a old piece of crap but its always the wizard that gets left behind, even though its not the last account being logged on.

Ill try to pause the macro while moving.

I dont remember whats inside my computer but it was like bang for the buck 10 year-ish ago 😉.

All accounts are running om the same computer. On the same install. Ill try to raise the fps on the wiz once i get home. Im celebrating easter with family atm.

Question - Newb questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back