• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Newb question on 2boxing (1 Viewer)

jbrock2011

RedCents
20¢
Morning all,
I am looking at trying the guides and I was wondering if it it would make my life easier while 2 boxing for the time being. Right now I play a 115mage/112shaman with a couple mercs. This is all new so I’ll have a lot of reading to do lol but figured I would start first with this question.

Morning all,
I am looking at trying the guides and I was wondering if it it would make my life easier while 2 boxing for the time being. Right now I play a 115mage/112shaman with a couple mercs. This is all new so I’ll have a lot of reading to do lol but figured I would start first with this question.
a "real" tank really makes things so much easier - it gives you a very strong foundation to build on.

if you're just starting boxing with mage/shm you could easily toss in a real tank, with mercs, and then build out real toons (because that's what we all do eventually!) I'd add in an enchanter (caster based CC) to that mix and you're off to a killer setup

and Welcome!

Yea I think that is my goal but the cost atm to add another account isn’t in the budget and I have two accounts that are up to date with expansions.

not that long ago i came from manually 2-boxing myself. after just a week i had a full group running around. using mq2 makes so easy! the setup took me a while but when it was all done it more or less plays itself ;). I found watching this
---> easier then reading guides.

IRL - Newb question on 2boxing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back