• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

new Unbanned e-mail! (1 Viewer)

Spunge16

RedCents
520¢
Well , i got the good news this morning , dont know if anyone else did

Greetings,

We reviewed the status of your account as you requested, and we have decided to release your account so you may once again play once ownership of the account has been verified. All of the No Trade items that were transferred will be deleted and any required flags to get zone/key or quest items will be removed from your characters. If you wish to verify account ownership please reply with the following information:

Station Name
Real Name
Birth Date
Zip Code
Email registered to the account
First and last four numbers of the credit card used to open the account First and last four numbers of the credit card used to currently pay for the account

Once you have verified ownership we will give you further instruction on how to regain access to your account. Please understand your account is being released on a "last chance" and any further violations of our End User License Agreement and/or Play Nice Policies will result in the permanent termination of your account. Since it was someone else who had access to your account, please don't forget to change your password. Before you log in you may wish to review the changes to our policies at www.everquestlive.com to prevent any disruptions in the future.

Regards,

EverQuest Account Status Administration

Woohoo!

bit screwed if you dont have the first cc number any more.. or if the account was not yours to start with :P

it is , but getting the numbers is going to be hard as it was like 6 years ago

might i add , i had e-mailed SoE again a few days ago asking if they could hurry up with getting my account status to me. And they did

You can actually *call tech support and ask for the cc number, doing the chat support online will just screw you over as usual. I don't have the number on hand, but it's on the EQ website.

Alternatively, you can call the bank that issued that credit card. They keep your info in their databases (with any CC numbers you may have used ) readily available for things such as these.

It's the easiest way to get the info IMHO.

any required flags to get zone/key or quest items

man fuck that, i have every key/flag in game you can get except demi plane and im working on that. If those were my choice's i'd just retire.

Had to do this myself for a store bought copy of DoD, I missed out on the first month of big time XP on the first MM's.

When I first got the copy I played a few missions and then wasnt able to log in for a week, finally when I got the time to log in I found it ate my account key and had to go through the pain of verifying everything, al in all I am back to AFKing the Guk MM

dont be too happy though. Just saying Twarr feels your pain. Sort of, well not really... Just thought you might like to know some of us have been in the same boat carving their initials on the side.
Hang in there or jump of the side, long as you make a descision.

Banned E-Mail

This is what you get when you dont get lucky but I did a more cheating then anyone I knew. I didn't make it obvious but I cheated alot. I was at the point eq wasnt fun unless I was using mq2. I was pissed for a week but now I do real life stuff and the EQ grind is over just wish I could have sold the account. Then again odds are i would have played till I got banned anyway. Either way I'm glad this happened I'm not a EQ junky anymore :)

BTW I went with the "What has my son done" I guess they didn't like the 24/7 cheating ;)

Greetings,

Thank you for your patience. We researched over your account as you
requested and are we regret to inform you that we will not be able to
release your account back into your care. Your account was found to
have transferred a number of No Trade items through your shared bank
between characters on your account and found to be using third party
programs to warp through zones and gain experience while no one is
controlling the character at the keyboard. Due to the type of items
that were transferred and findings in our records that supported the use
of third party programs to complete this action, we decided to keep this
account banned from any further access to our servers.

Your billing has been cancelled and you should not see any further fees
from us. If you do see any fees on your Credit Card statement after
October 13, 2005 please contact our Tech Support staff at
www.station.sony.com/kb. There you may speak with them directly through
the Live Chat or you may submit an email request for assistance on your
billing.

Regards,

EverQuest Account Status Administration
[email protected]
www.everquest.com
--------------------------------------
Sony Online Entertainment