• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - New to Kissassist with my first question (1 Viewer)

Ivorii

RedCents
56¢
Hi All

I have been playing on an emulator server using a different bot program, so kiss assist isn't difficult to work with just needing to get my head around how the .ini's are set up. Great program btw !!

My question is, is there a macro for checking what spells are needed by a particular class?

I used /mac neededspells on the emulator and this searched book, bags and bank for all spells and then populated a notepad with a list of missing spells. It also did a search of vendors (if the mac was running) to see if the NPC had any spells the character needed.

Just trying to make life on test a little easier :)

Thank you

Yes I did but it came back with

[MQ2] ***WARNING***
[MQ2] Missing File: NeededSpells_test_SpellList.ini
[MQ2] Can't continue
[MQ2] Bye...

Very polite macro :)

Currently I don't we have one like that. I will write one and post it on Saturday. Shouldn't be too hard to whip up.

Maskoi,

Can you make it also generate a text file of spells you do have? AAs and Clickies would be nice too :) but spells are good too. I've been working on a program that makes downshit/holyshits for you but never had a good way to determine what options to give people.

Rich (BB code):
| MySpells.mac by Maskoi 10/28/13
| Dumb little macro that will write every spell or song in your spell book by level 
| to an ini file named ToonsnameSpells.ini. Useful to see & print out what spells you have.

#turbo 40

Sub Main

/call create_spell_sections
/call write_spells
/call footer_spell_sections
/return

sub create_spell_sections
/echo "Creating ini file ${Me.Name}Spells.ini"
/declare j int local 1
/for j 1 to 105
/ini ${Me.Name}Spells.ini "Spell Level ${j}" "|===================================" "===================================|"
/next j
/return

sub footer_spell_sections
/declare k int local 1
/for k 1 to 105
/if (${Ini[${Me.Name}Spells.ini,Spell Level ${k},0]}==0) /ini ${Me.Name}Spells.ini "Spell Level ${k}" "|===================================" "===================================|"
/next k
/return

sub write_spells
/declare spell_book_slots string outer 720
/declare PageNum int outer
/declare i int local 1
/for i 1 to ${spell_book_slots}
/if (${Me.Book[${i}].Name.NotEqual[NULL]}) {
/varcalc PageNum (${i}/8)+.9
/echo Slot #${i} ${Me.Book[${i}]} Page ${PageNum}
/ini "${Me.Name}Spells.ini" "Spell Level ${Me.Book[${i}].Level}" "|     Spell ID ${Me.Book[${i}].ID}" "${Me.Book[${i}].Name} - ${Me.Book[${i}].Skill} - ${Me.Book[${i}].TargetType} - Page ${PageNum}"
} else {
/goto :Skip 
}
:Skip
/next i
/return

Question - New to Kissassist with my first question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back