• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

New to EQ2, some advise. (1 Viewer)

nijhal

RedCents
10¢
Ok I dotn have 6 accounts in eq2 like i do in eq. So I am wondering, what is a good class to be to solo and possibly make some plat?

Druid Necro and Shammy were good fro solo in EQ1 whats good in eq2?

Ifound fury and conj lvl nice but with conj u must always get master pet spell u have less chance of dying.

monk is great class... there are many bugs using Feign death you can use to your advantage if you look towards harvesting and being able to solo through the whole game i would recommend a monk.. thats what i played atleast. and if your not much of a melee melee.. then necro and conj's seem to take the cake but you need master pet most of the time in the upper lvls.. If this was posted a year ago i would have said ranger but they nerfed them so that they cannot kite anymore

Lol, it's actually pretty funny, alot of people have ideas on what classes are best to solo with. To be honest, I solo'd to 70 with my troubador in la little over a month. And everyone says bards cant solo. I dont think any class is "better" for soloing, just some are easier to play. I would go with a bruiser/monk for a solo. or if you gonna use 2 or more characters, a guardian, some sort of mage, and a warden.

I solo with a Half elf monk I went down the int tree just for soloing i am also a great tank my avoidance is over 9k with my defensive stance on ( thats about 66% i belive) and my Mit is 2k then with the int tree buff when i get below 30% i get about 3k so as a solo class if you build them right monks are the best.
I am also geared in full MC with everything but my head addormented.

BTW at this time i am level 58 and i can solo 54 heroics ^^^

New to EQ2, some advise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back