• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

New Subscriber and completly lost (1 Viewer)

morganjo

RedCents
Hello I was reading the ads and thought "hmm i would like a step by step guide to make my game play more enjoyable and less repetitive""I would like to autoforage and make plat and advance skills while afk" so i bought a one year membership thinking it would be in "guide book " format. Now that i have this 40 dollar subsription i find it seems to be a big message board and seemilngly old post. I know NOTHING about computers and tried the whole "downloadmq2 and hit run and the /load<macro name> like i was instructed and got 2 hours of diddly squat. Is there somewhere i can go that spells out what to do when to do it and how to do it in NOOB PROOF non techno language. Somewhere I can go to read step by step instructions on how to for instance if nothing else how i can autoforage while afk? please help I am desperate to make this work

Please I am completly lost here I went to mq2 site did the download found the start icon and got bupkiss it said i need to reinstall it..???? huh? sorry for all the noobness i know i am exuding but as a almost 40 gamer who has only played eq for 18 months and STILL doesnt have a single toon maxed i dont know what else to do

ok yes I did DL it from there and I greatly thank you for the PRE compile link. Now if only i could learn what compile pre compline .ini .exe. everything else ending in code everyone is talking about means all this would make sense. I am not wanting the /gank or /warp or any of that i want to know how <like the advertisement that i read stated and the ENTIRE reason I bought this subscription< How to auto forage and how to raise melee skills while AFK the simple things that were promised to me as EASY and QUICK. You know AS ADVERTISED??????????????

Again, AutoForage is set in a file named MQ2AutoForage.ini. It defines what you keep and what you destroy. Looking around for it on the site will have that information for you. Its not in my compile though, the .ini that is.

All you really have to do is ask someone for a macro to raise your skills while AFK and I'm sure someone will help you out.

New Subscriber and completly lost

Users who are viewing this thread

Back