• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

New specter model (1 Viewer)

thez

RedCents
210¢
eq000003dq1.png

Goddamn! It's about time...

Sony might as well get something off the huge money dump eq2 was. I think they look ok tons better than the new human models on test /barf

Speaking of the new human models, I saw them on test today. Are they planning on updating all the models, like elves, etc?

OMG, they look so much more dangerous and EVIL now hehe. makes me happy my main is a necro now. Now I can summon a pet with pride ROFL. :D

That is the first that I've seen of the spectre models, that is really sweet (if a bit belated).

And don't get me started on the new human models. If they go live, I'm investing in illusion clickies, and if they change them all to be similar, I will be closing my account and never looking back.

I usally dont comment to much about anything --- But I must say!

F%CKING AWESOME!!!!!!!

Makes me want to play my NECRO now!

Ok, back to normal..

Have a good day :)

Reformed2hacker said:
I want to see a revamped beastlord pet. Badass.

What you don't like the kitty with stripes.... blood on the fangs or something... while there are at it go to a prehistoric tiger with the long fangs ....

I got a question for yas all, they look cool as shit but can I stand next to one yet without my wife thinking theirs a class 5 hurricane outside?

New specter model

Users who are viewing this thread

Back