• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

New Secret Question/Password change (1 Viewer)

Capriirecords

RedCents
20¢
Word on the street is there's a new way to change either the secret question on an account, or the password without having the secret question - anyone heard anything?

If anyone knows this and is just not wanting to post it, please PM me. I have an account that i've been paying for for 3 years that i want to move my rogue off of (so I can cancel the acct). I have all of the information except the secret question. Im a bit wary of trying to move the character without knowing the secret question as I am not the original owner.

I promise to respect any wishes to keep the information private.

Thanks.

if you have all the information, sony WILL change the secret question for you, just FYI. Because having all the original info, shows that you are the "true" owner.

can anyone send me a private message about how to change secret question ansower plz? i have a accout play for a year now but every time i log in always make me so worry 1 day that accout mind dispare !~ please help me with this. thank you.

I posted this one time before but on some old accounts if you go to Store purchases in your account then show all purchases, if you go to the last purchase it sometimes is your Credit Card number. Now I've only seen 2 accounts with this and they were like 2001 old. So may or may not be there.
Which ofcourse will help you get your account Secret question if its there.

will paypal for thsi info also i have a shaman 70/567 aa's i got him at 65 with 120aa and gimp gear like vindi boots and chest he is now 9.7k mana and i dont have the original info to change the original secret pw or the reg pw so yes if u have the info i will pay plz pm me or just be nice and toss on the boards :)

I was pmed info on how to change the SQ, it was the old way doing the login 1 account then another and hitting refrsh does not work anymore, if there is a NEW way i would like to know, im wiling to pay 400k on xegony server you can sell that for i dunno but its worth it just pm me

New Secret Question/Password change

Users who are viewing this thread

Back