• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Plugin - New Piggyzone For Progression Server (1 Viewer)

Mattp786

RedCents
Does this site offer a piggyzone for progression servers that were just released. I am aware of mmobugs offering it, but I am a long time redguides user from back in the day so would like to come back here. Please let me know!

Last edited by a moderator:
MQ2FippyZone RETIRED: ALL FUNCTIONS NOW HANDLED BY MQ2Piggyzone
A piggyzone plugin for Fippy Darkpaw and Vulak’Aerr Progression Servers. Special Thanks to darkeros for giving me the idea

Piggyzone and MQ2trek will zone you through POK and every where else you shouldn't be on the new progression servers.
Introducing MQ2FippyZone a separate piggy/chain zone plugin for the progression servers that will only have the current zones available so you go where you are suppose to

1. Requires MQ2Addicts
2. Files are included in current MQ2 Official Compile
3. /plugin MQ2fippyzone

Commands
Rich (BB code):
/fippyzone qeynos2 - takes you to North Qeynos if it knows a path
/fippyzone force qeynos - takes you directly to North Qeynos and crashes if you aren't adjacent
/fippyfindpath qeynos2 - displays the path to North Qeynos
/fippyfindpath North - displays all of the zonenames whose long name contains "North"
/fippyfade - zones you to the zone you are already in (even if its instanced)
/fippygate - Returns you to your bind point
/fippysuccor - fades you out, then back in at the succor point

Last edited:
Plugin - New Piggyzone For Progression Server

Users who are viewing this thread

Back