• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - New(ish) Group on Live (1 Viewer)

Alakshak

RedCents
160¢
Hey Red Guides,

Long time EQ1 player deciding to give proper Live a go with a full group (WAR, SHM, BRD, MNK, ROG, BER). I've already dabbled to KA during the early days of Rizlona but with this most recent relapse I figured I would give Live it's proper due. There is so much content out there that I never experience back in the day I owe it to myself to at least give it a shot. That being said I obviously do not intent of hitting every nook and cranny of each expansion but I do plan on doing a bit more of a "sightseeing tour". If Live sticks with me then perhaps a second crew later following more of a meta path.

That being said I would like some input.

What is everyone's favorite zones/questlines past PoP? What places would you suggest making a point to stop and go check out when near relevant level?

Thanks for the suggestions.

Underfoot has very pretty zones (excluding Arthicrex and Husk). The mobs can be difficult but when the expansion was current, I was having a blast.

I liked the House of Thule expansion as a whole as well. No specific quest but definitely the last zones were very fun: Morell's Castle and Sanctum Somnium.

TBM expansion progression for the mount (Radiant Platinum Pridewing) and aug (Relife Adornment) was very fun. You can also get currency for sulstone type 5 augs while doing it.

Question - New(ish) Group on Live

Users who are viewing this thread

Back