• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - New Here (1 Viewer)

Pamv88

RedCents
464¢
Hey all so I am new here and researching because I find this fascinating. Am I allowed to give red cents at lvl one as well? I know I need to get to lvl 2 but if I can give red cent out now as well, I will. Thanks!

Oh gotcha thanks. And do I need red cent in order to give them or you can give them for free once I get lvl 2?

Once you are level 2 you can give them four times per day. Each time you RedCent someone you recieve 1 Red Cent yourself. You can earn enough Red Cents monthly just logging in and RedCenting good/ helpful posts to keep your subscription active forever.

You can also earn :rc by contributing posts to conversations or starting your own posts. Don't get discouraged when you get 🍔 or a thumbs up - sometimes people are out of red cents themselves but still think your post is a good one.

And now that your level 2, or should be, you can watch the vids on how to get started!

Reading posts by these other new members are helpful due to all the responses. Guess I need to stop putting off writing up some of my favorite eccentricities since there's a place to post them here lol. Housing nerd, packrat, addiction to making toons I'll never play, and working the chat game(that is what EQ is all about, isn't it?)

Question - New Here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back