• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

New here questions about this site (1 Viewer)

Seafury

RedCents
91¢
Hi,

I am thinking of subing here cause ive had it with a certain other site, not providing me any respect or customer support what so ever.

That being said, does this site offer a working UF emu compile with things like fastmem, warp, stealth, autogroup, etc?

Also, when I have issues with the compile here suddenly not working, how long realisticly will it take to get a respecful response from some one in charge?

Btw can anyone tell me why for years I have been paying over twice what your charging here on that other site?

Thanks,
Seafury

Well, ill attempt to answer those questions...

1. We do have a UF Emu Compile with a majority of the active hacks you listed. The more obscure plugins is hit and miss when it comes to EMUs.

2. The response time on the site is typically a couple hours, but its not guaranteed since this is more of a community driven site with the admins stepping in from time to time.

3. Again, this site is more community driven, so its a lower price. The more you contribute the less you pay. (I.E. I haven't paid since 2006 lol) I think this also help have more fresh content and not just same crap that is circulated around the usual suspects.

We have some emu compiles but they are more vanilla than active hack.

And yes we actual do have a working UF compile because we made it for our short lived UF EMU server.

The EMU compile is not a top priority but I will always respond to your post one way or the other the same day or someone will.

The other site is only interested in selling you their product we are a community.

LMAO noobhaxor just posted 30 secs before me.

Thank you both for your replies.
Also thank you fro the UF emu information. Atleast I know I can survive here with that. I play on EZemu btw, aswell as eqlive.

*P L E A S E*

Do not mistake this post as a flame or, busting your chops, or anything negative towards this site, (which I do not know alot about being a devout customer of that other site for years)
I am simply trying to find out where I stand before I waste another 5 years of my time, money, and loyalty to a website thats just going to treat me like shit, after I give them my hard earned money for their product.

Now, I am concerned, as one of you made the same statement as the other site.

*Paraphrased*
"No support is guaranteed, this is a community site, the compiles are free, you pay to be part of the community."

The statement above is justified by this statement, or something simular, In my experience

*Paraphrased*
"We say that so sony doesnt bother us" "were not selling hacks, were selling access to a community."

I'm affraid this is exactly the problem.

You, I, and everyone else knows we are all paying to access the mq2 compile.

In my experience, the original statement is used as an excuse to not have to provide customer service in any sort of timely, or professional manner, and to basically treat people like shit to get there money with as little overhead as possible. ie no customer support staff.

Will anyone stand up for this site, especially employees, and tell me I will not feel that way if I sub here, and have issues and/or questions?

I appreciate honesty, and I also realize few will be willing to say anything negative about this site, but I don't know what else to do, I cant compile my own mq2, and I won't even load EQ (any kind) without it.

I need a new place to call home.

Thank you for reading, and please nobody (here) take this personally or as any kind of attack.

I am in charge of this site for Everquest. I personally took over notaddicted 2 years because I hate MMOBugs and hated the way I was treated specially as a major macro contributor. We support our compile 100% as fast as we can. I say community because I feel it is 100% the opposite of the greed and abuse you can experience at MMOBugs.

And seriously its fucking $7.00 to try us out. So even if you hate us and everything we have its still only $7.00.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in charge of this site for Everquest. I personally took over notaddicted 2 years because I hate MMOBugs and hated the way I was treated specially as a major macro contributor. We support our compile 100% as fast as we can. I say community because I feel it is 100% the opposite of the greed and abuse you can experience at MMOBugs.

And seriously its fucking $7.00 to try us out. So even if you hate us and everything we have its still only $7.00.

Thank you, that is basically what I wanted to hear, to feel reassured.

And yes, your fee is rediculously low, but alas I don't have it to spare untill wednesday, but I am going to sub then for sure.

Thanks again, and I look forward to getting to know folks here.

Seafury

Anyone Feel like this guy was scooping out our website on what we have to offer and what we are capable of doing ? for other website's ?

I am sorry you feel that way.
I do not work for any website, hell I am barely working irl.
I am nothing more then a disgruntled customer of another precompiled mq2 site that is looking for a new home where the staff, and customers are not asshats and dueshbags.

I had a tough time at my previous site, and felt betrayed, abused, disrespected, and ignored. I was just looking for some reasurance that this site does not behave that way, and I received that.

Now, let the good times roll again :drink

Anyone Feel like this guy was scooping out our website on what we have to offer and what we are capable of doing ? for other website's ?

Paranoid much? lol, no I think he was just wanted to make sure he wasn't throwing his money away and we had what he was looking for.

Sides, its EQ and there is very little competition between sites. Even having said that, any site owner can fork over the money for a sub to see what we offer if they care. The sad fact is, no other site does care... haha.

New here questions about this site

Users who are viewing this thread

Back