• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

New expansion SNEAK PEAK (1 Viewer)

Sirjohns

RedCents
I am a beta tester for the new expansion. I will post informations as I obtain it. Some minute points.

To harvest you must me 240.

The Griffons stations are replaced with carpets so everyone gets to ride one.

The are 3 different factions. Truth Coin and Blades... all con threatning from the start.

The city is a dangerous and confusing place. It will take several weeks to figure out where is what. exp I never found the bank. There are theives among the normal citizens lvl 45. If you get to close they will jump you. You cant tell the normal peeps from the bad ones. This is definately a 45+ expansion.

Only tried dueling once against a SK. Wasnt too impressed. I never saw quarter health. He was owned.

I think it's bound to be both cool, and frustratnig, hehe. This one definitely sounds like it will have some harder challenges in it.

New expansion SNEAK PEAK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back