• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - New Boxer Q&A, free trial? Hey Redbot! (1 Viewer)

Jelly Belly

RedCents
233¢
I am coming here from Youtube channel: Chris Titus Tech’s “How to multibox in Everquest.”

He tells us Redbot is giving a free trial if I mention Noobhaxor, so… NOOBHAXOR :)

The only real questions I am competent to ask is:

1. What programs are allowing you to see multiple accounts on the screen at once? Is that MQ2 or ISBoxer or Innerspace?

2. 1 is all I have at the moment. All of this is quite overwhelming but I am excited to try it!

Welcome to redguides!

Make sure to check our our starter vid
Getting Started

Welcome to RedGuides, fellow EQ addict!

The best place to begin is our "New User Guide" video series, click this TV to watch:

This step-by-step series will teach absolute beginners how to control 6 characters at once while highlighting MQ2Nav, MQ2AutoLogin, and MQ2EQBC, which are fundamental plugins that will enhance every aspect of your game.

Here are some other quality resources to get you started:

Sic's video on using some EQBC, MQ2Nav, and Kiss /Camphere features:

Sic's Video on the RedGuide's launcher:

Here is a guide on finding a KissAssist .ini from our resource library:

I am coming here from Youtube channel: Chris Titus Tech’s “How to multibox in Everquest.”

He tells us Redbot is giving a free trial if I mention Noobhaxor, so… NOOBHAXOR :)

The only real questions I am competent to ask is:

1. What programs are allowing you to see multiple accounts on the screen at once? Is that MQ2 or ISBoxer or Innerspace?

2. 1 is all I have at the moment. All of this is quite overwhelming but I am excited to try it!

ISBoxer (not a part of RG or MQ) allows you to see multiple EQ instances at the same time. You may find that you don't need it once you really get MQ dialed in. I rarely find myself needing to tab over to the other toons, but YMMV.

Good luck!

Question - New Boxer Q&A, free trial? Hey Redbot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back