• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

new afk macro? (1 Viewer)

sickfreak

RedCents
well since the lavastorm mm was nerfed, anyone know of any other afk tasks or good exp flow things i can do while afk? i looked at the taskmaster thing, but it only confused me. any help would be great :cool:

If you have a bard or wiz, or want to edit the wiz macro for a druid/nec if you have one of those, you can do PoF. Crystane's kite macro is good.

He already has the macro configured for both a bard and wizard I believe.

plink

I'm not PoF flagged, or i would be there :( i have more than a hand full of 70's i'd love some pof flags. been workin on it for a while, but seems no one kills fro anymore
any other ideas?

Not sure then. I rarely, if ever, exp while AFK anymore unless I'm just trying to PL a toon and in that case I just get some guildies and go wack Fennin for the easy fire flag.

You tried doing AFK bard? It's not the fastest if you have a full group but it's better than nothing...

plink

Plink, 2 questions about the fire flag you mentioned.

1. If my toons kill fennin without any of the other flagging they have access to PoF?

2. How big a raid does it take for Fennin now?

IamBigDaddy said:
Plink, 2 questions about the fire flag you mentioned.

1. If my toons kill fennin without any of the other flagging they have access to PoF?

2. How big a raid does it take for Fennin now?

Answer #1: After you kill Fennin the Planar Projection pops. Hail it and you get an item. The item gives you your PoF flag. The item is also used to create your Time flag, combine it with the other 3 ele god itemsand you're Time flagged.

Answer #2: Last time I did it we had 3 groups and it was overkill. Anguish/Vish/Tacvi geared people for the most part. A few of the 3 groups were bots/alts that weren't geared as well but you get the idea.

I think it's harder to get the people to come out and help than actually doing the event and killing him.

plink

new afk macro?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back