• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

[NERFED] INSANE HP gear from lvl 1 !! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

icehards

RedCents
I dont know if i shhould be postin this or not but here goes

if you want insane hp gear on ear/neck/wrist/rings from lvl 1 then you should hear what i have to say

Jewelcrafting have been revamped and that brougth some nice stuff with it that most people dont know about

Palladium trio is the name off some new stuff comes in ear/neck/wrist/rings

after you gotten 1 or more off these around 10k on combine each
then you get Marquise cut crimson nihilite
and put that in the ring now take it on...
this gives you an ac 7 hp 285 ear/neck/wrist/rings

after you get that you go buy a round cut opel and a round cut peridot and imbue them with that that makes the ear/neck/wrist/rings
ac 14 hp 361 :# :# :D :D :D

the best part about this is..... it works from lvl 1
ENJOY

Re: INSANE HP gear from lvl 1 !!

don't expect it to last long, but yeah this works, most jewelcraft people know about it and advertise it in bazaar...so it won't last long

I have found this out.

Dwerium Trio Earring / Ring / Vile / Bracer/ Pendint
With Round Cut Opal / Round Cut Peridot / Marquise Cut Crimson Nihilite
in it and you get

20ac and 425HP

but there are more then that you can do just go to Magelo and put the ring in a slot then for the augs seach for round cut for the type 10 augs and for the 11type seach for Nihilite and just figer out what you can make

i have a level 9 pally with 3300hp and 3200mana with a full set of this kind of gear on him with different augs in it that gives 10ac 350hp 350 mana 350end

Dwerium gears have been selling for less than 6k a pop on Maelin so if you get them, nihilite, opal, and peridot you could get great stuff without the expensive taaffeite (lower stats and resists)

I used 2x cut fire emerald in place of nihilite or taaffeite for a total of +26 ds and yes it works at level 1. So powerful most mobs in tutorial poofs on contact. Once I got around that issue with low level mobs I was able to grind like crazy solo to 30+ in just a few hours.

I do expect these stuff to be nerfed. It's likely the metals will get recommended levels, and those below the level would end up with about 10% of possible stats

is there a site? you can check out what stones and what gear give your what stats?

I can't seem to find the formula that decides the HP regen cap for a various level. Even a lot of the guides in other websites missed it.

Just remember to insert the main slot 11 only aug in first... I found out the hard way...lol I ended up putting in a 10,11 aug into the first slot... naturally it used the 11 aug slot first (the jewelery has 1 type 11 slot and 2 type 10 slots). The aug I ended up with is 29AC 350hp 250 mana 250 end, 23 to all saves and 23 to str sta agi and cha.

Last edited:

Just a heads up, Ngreth (Sony tradeskill guy) has repeatedly stated that he intends to put recommended (not required as he initially had planned) on all this new jewelry.

Will probably happen after he is done ner..err..adjusting the Last Blood augs, which is due to go in early January.

There is still no ETA on this. This change will be complicated because the gems uses scripts to adjust for stats depending on the metal type the gems are inserted. To add recommended level to those plus make it display stats requires a lot of code work. On top of it they still have to fix the bug with shared bank, if you put a few JCs with gems inserted in the shared bank, the bank gets wiped out. The gems were made attuneable temporarily to prevent this.

It could easily be a couple months or so before the new JC are nerfed for sure.

not getting the effect off the DS rings I made kind of puzzled on this one. . .anyone know something I dont lol?

you have to have a ds cast of you (potion click or spell) for worn ds to work. also before the expansion worn ds was capped at 30 i have no idea if this has changed

Yea I figured that out after a few lvls lol I brought my ranger over to ds and viola

The simple rule is if it states + to effect, you need to have a base effect (usually a buff) to get those bonus to show up. +DS is the same thing but I'd hold off loading on DS gear if your toon is under level 5. Otherwise the mob would suicide on DS and you get no XP because of your crappy weapon skill or fizz-a-lot spell skill at level 1. Got to have 1 spell or melee damage on the mob to get the xp.

Yeah, it was prolly spunge that gave me the idea a long time ago...but any class that gets throw stone combat ability can use it to get 1 dmg on a mob. It's very rarely resisted.

Just a correction from the OP. You don't imbue the peridot and opal, you round cut them through JC. Someone later mentioned their correct names, just making sure you know you can do this completely with JC (and a chanter to imbue the palladium.)

For level 1 characters, Velium is still decent stats.

The DS is the biggest thing in my opinon. Although I was thinking that worn DS capped at 35? Is it only 30?

I have 35 worn DS (5 augs in Velium which ends up with 35) and I am currently using Skinspikes IV and I am getting 60 DS. If IV is 25 like I believe it is, then I'm getting the full 35 worn DS effect.

Just a heads up, I don't know if the sellers are moron or if they are trying to rip off buyers. I've seen one claiming you could get total of +104 DS by using 8x fire emerald in all 8 slots. Another claimed square cut ruby gets +100 mana regen (Lucy data, actual regen is only 7)

If you see such seller making a very inaccurate claims, /ooc the right stuff, point out lucy raw data tended to show more than actual or point out the worn cap prevents such insane numbers.

If the seller keeps spamming, he's probably trying to ripoff.

regen for mana and hp on the augs are only +7 i was messing around one day on magelo to see what augs give you what stats and i seen the Square cut ruby saying +100 mana regen and bought one and put it into a ring and it only showed +7 so lucy is correct

so ft is capped so no need to put 8 aug ft 7

for make decent stat use dwerium really cheap to make if got enchy 61 for enchant them )

Can this equipment be bought fully made in bazaar? Or do you need JC skills for setting the gems in the trio settings?

Been away from EQ awhile and looking to twink up an alt to come back on.

Thanks in advance
Peace

[NERFED] INSANE HP gear from lvl 1 !!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back