• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Need quick help (1 Viewer)

sylkkdaskr

RedCents
hurry, hehe, im working on the Fully Automated MM macro, and im trying to figure out how to have the macro automatically remove everyone from shared task
i tried

/notify QuestJournal

but thats where i get stuck dont know how to select the toons names, or click "remove player" anyone have any quick help tips?

the box im running it on doesnt have DoN so i cant use the /taskremoveplayer option so im trying to do it manually through the XML, so far ive gotten

/notify TaskWnd STASK_Memberlist

that is where the members on the list show up, what i dont know is how to get the members selected, exable i have NOOB1 on member list

have tried

/notify TaskWnd STASK_MemberList NOOB1 leftmouseup

to no avail , there has to be a specific way to select the members individually via the XML, i was just wondering if anyone knew the command to select said group member , wether it be by name, or by position in the list, ive tried and have had some nice progress.. hehe, but i just cant get the member selection down, , once i get that down all i have to do is

/notify TaskWnd STASK_RemovePlayerButton leftmouseup

but yeah, anyone with some insight, plz lemme know. would be good for people who just bout DoD for the MM's and dont have the other expansions. latez.

I dont do group tasks, but I had a time getting through the solo task selection and removal.

Rich (BB code):
    /notify TaskSelectWnd TaskList listselect ${Window[TaskSelectWnd].Child[TaskList].List[=${CurrentTask1}]}
    /notify TaskSelectWnd TaskList leftmouse ${Window[TaskSelectWnd].Child[TaskList].List[=${CurrentTask1}]}

You have to use elements vice data searches when using the GUI.

The above code only works with the TASKSELECT window but i thought it might give you some help.

This is the generic format you'll need.
/notify windowname elementname listselect ${YourVariablename}

how do i find the names of the groupmembers in a form that can be selected, ive tried

Rich (BB code):
/notify TaskWnd STASK_MemberList listselect ${Window[TaskWnd].Child[STASK_MemberList].List[=${ --- WHAT GOES HERE ---}]}

but if i do

Rich (BB code):
 /notify TaskWnd STASK_MemberList listselect

and i have one of the names selected, it deslects whatever i had selected, so im assuming i have to put something after that listselect to click the name but i have yet to figure out what the variable is , i i have tried

Toon's Name
Listbox.ToonsName

and god knows what all else ive tried, im about to rip my bald hair out....

Last edited:
ok, i figured it out its

Rich (BB code):
	/notify TaskWnd STASK_Memberlist listselect ${Group.Member[ToonsName]}
	/notify TaskWnd STASK_RemovePlayerButton leftmouseup

Only problem is, it doesnt select THAT specific toon, it selects a diff one, and i have it rigged so that it sleecs the same toon that will select the 2nd list, and keep removing that one, THEN i will select yet a different toon that will select the leader and remove himself, but i know there has to be a better way to do this than that, any suggestions, because if i do it this way its not going to work for other people, just myself... :(

Need quick help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back