• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

need help with world of warcraft with cheats like gold or mounts (1 Viewer)

foresaken

RedCents
need help getting cheats for getting mounts at lvl27 but without it getting me introuble could i say its a thing u got to bye or what and i need any money making advice thats easy to do or is a cheat plz help thanks for any help given P.S. im new to this site so.... ps thank u wannabe for repling i was told that u can get a cheat involing a key command

Last edited:
"Just pull the plug and don't put it back in. It's best for the rest of the internet?"
QFT
foresaken, i've only seen a couple of your posts tbh, but they both seem incredibly inane and ridiculously socially ignorant.

Someone actually remembered it?

I used to do xcopy /s /r when making backup copy of hard drive without investing in costly software. Back then there was no shareware.com (or anything dot com for that matter) and local BBS (ArborNet IIRC) didn't have free software that did the trick. I left ArborNet when I quit using Commodore 64 and its 300 bps model that required manual dial. I didn't use any online service again until about 4 or 5 years later.

Even back then my 14.4k was fast -.- and some online service (Delphi, GEine, AOL, Prodigy, etc) offered support for 33.6 as premium service.

need help with world of warcraft with cheats like gold or mounts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back