• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Need help with Kissassist (1 Viewer)

ollyz

RedCents
I have a few problems with kissassist.
I have it running on a mage and it just seems to chain cast the dps even though i have a dps interval of 8 secs. loading and reloading and changing this value dosent seem to do anything, anyone got any ideas?

Also is there any way to make my shaman recast dots only when they run out? it seems to chain cast them when i have them turned on in dps. Same with the talisman of the lion buff.

Ahh yes one other thing is there any way to make my shammy slow the 2nd, 3rd mob pulled, it only does the engaged mob at the moment ??

Other than that it seems to be working really well, nice macro, appreciate the help if any can give suggestions thanks.

well for 1 seeing u have DPSInterval=8 i would assume its going to chain cast unless ur dropping mobs fast which is probably unlikly, increasing that value should be able to cycle ur dps through i have mine set to 60 but my mobs die within 25 seconds,. atm the shaman wont slow anyother mob unless its the mob of ur assist, setting assist on ur shaman to 99 and then slow at around 98 should fix this, but also note that seetting that would probably kill ur pet on impact.

I have a few problems with kissassist.
I have it running on a mage and it just seems to chain cast the dps even though i have a dps interval of 8 secs. loading and reloading and changing this value dosent seem to do anything, anyone got any ideas?

Also is there any way to make my shaman recast dots only when they run out? it seems to chain cast them when i have them turned on in dps. Same with the talisman of the lion buff.

Ahh yes one other thing is there any way to make my shammy slow the 2nd, 3rd mob pulled, it only does the engaged mob at the moment ??

Other than that it seems to be working really well, nice macro, appreciate the help if any can give suggestions thanks.

DPSInterval is between spells but it kicks in after the first cycle. Its a timer assigned after each spell after it is successfully cast. Start at 20 like suggested and tweak it to your needs. Also check your dps settings and maybe spread them out a little |90 |80 |70 |60 etc

Shammy shouldn't be recasting dots until the spell has expired.

KissAssist won't debuff multiple mobs at this time. Drop Listlessness line of shammy sells on your tank as a combat buff. There will be a DPS AE section in the near future.

Thanks for the quick replies, appreciate it.
I spread the timers and upped the interval and its working much better. The mage now nukes regulary but dosent burn his mana. I also added to my wiz so i could control and melee the shammy lol works well on wiz now too. Even got the burn to work although had to port it to group, as echo to mq2 window from shammy didnt activate the wiz. But it auto Burns from group text ok despite the warning to use mq2 window.

Havent tried to rework the auto dots on the shammy yet, worried they might interfere with its auto healing in namer fights, but I might try this again soon.
I do use Apathy on the merc tank and can auto the wiz and manually overide the shammy and manually slow the adds, seem to be doing ok with that.
Thanks again :)

Question - Need help with Kissassist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back