• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Need help with error messages... (1 Viewer)

wolfman6801

RedCents
34¢
I just compiled the September 3rd mq2 from the download site, I didn't have these errors or warnings before was wondering if anyone could help me to clear them up please? Will copy and paste errors and warning below.

Error 1 error C2039: 'pCharInfo' : is not a member of 'EQData::_SPAWNINFO' c:\MQ2\MQ2Moveutils\MQ2Moveutils.cpp 508

Error 2 error C2039: 'pCharInfo' : is not a member of 'EQData::_SPAWNINFO' c:\MQ2\MQ2Moveutils\MQ2Moveutils.cpp 523

Error 3 error C2227: left of '->Stunned' must point to class/struct/union/generic type c:\MQ2\MQ2Moveutils\MQ2Moveutils.cpp 523

Error 4 error C2660: 'PlayerHasAAAbility' : function does not take 2 arguments c:\MQ2\MQ2AutoSkills\MQ2AutoSkills.cpp 470

Error 5 error C2660: 'PlayerHasAAAbility' : function does not take 2 arguments c:\MQ2\MQ2AutoSkills\MQ2AutoSkills.cpp 527

Error 6 error C2660: 'PlayerHasAAAbility' : function does not take 2 arguments c:\MQ2\MQ2AutoSkills\MQ2AutoSkills.cpp 538

Warning 7 warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'time_t' to 'int', possible loss of data c:\MQ2\MQ2EQIM\MQ2EQIM.cpp 380

Make sure when you added your new plugins to your compile you were adding from the proper directory, VC++.NET will remember the last directory used, so you might be taking old, outdated files.

That or something the dev's changed affected those plugins, and you should just use the Aug 25th compile / Source thats I have posted in the Strats / cheats area.

Thank You HardOne, I must have compiled wrong. I redownloaded MQ2 Sept 3rd souce and recompiled with no errors thank you for your time. I am pretty new to this. I have always used precomiled mq2 and just learned how to compile my own. :o

Last edited:
Need help with error messages...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back