• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Need help with EqClient for Autologin (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,432¢
I don't want to bog down Autologin thread with this problem, as I'm unsure MQ2Autologin can do this yet. so I'll post here. @brainiac if you can chime in, would love it.
So I am trying to use:
1709770133252.png
to see if I can lower memory usage, like the old days. But if possible, to use the one directory of EQ. I turned off luclin models and wanted to add stick figure for an initial test, but it did not take (for luclin graphics). As for stick figure, I could not see it as an option, but I did find:

INI:
[BristlebaneWasHere]
IHateFun=1

If this is not a feature or I'm using this wrong, please let me know.

I don't want to bog down Autologin thread with this problem, as I'm unsure MQ2Autologin can do this yet. so I'll post here. @brainiac if you can chime in, would love it.
So I am trying to use:
View attachment 58471
to see if I can lower memory usage, like the old days. But if possible, to use the one directory of EQ. I turned off luclin models and wanted to add stick figure for an initial test, but it did not take (for luclin graphics). As for stick figure, I could not see it as an option, but I did find:

INI:
[BristlebaneWasHere]
IHateFun=1

If this is not a feature or I'm using this wrong, please let me know.

This doesn't work for any options that the client reads at startup, as MQ doesn't inject early enough to intercept those reads. Its something we're considering supporting, but we're not there yet.

Problem - Need help with EqClient for Autologin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back