• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Need Help with Campers in Fear (1 Viewer)

money4935

RedCents
On my server, there are two people that camp all the named mobs in Fear for the AoN. They have the spawn rates down and are at every spawn and have been able to KS anyone and everyone attempting to kill those mobs for their epic. They have been reported, petitioned and all that to the GM's. Nothing has been done about it. Its Frakkin' ridiculuos. While I don't personally need these mobs, all my friends and guildies that do need those mobs don't even bother to try. Is there a next step that can be done?

For as bad a cheater as I am with my Macroquesting and such, I make sure to never interfere with another players attempt at things like epic kills and/or quest completion, but this type of cheating is much worse as it ruins the game for so many. Any Ideas would be helpful.

Thanks

Be inzone. If you can, leave a macroed character inzone to record when the mobs are killed, so that you, too, can figure out when they will spawn. Once you have that information, just start getting there earlier, and bring as many people are you need to take the f'ing mobs.

Need Help with Campers in Fear

Users who are viewing this thread

Back