• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Need help please (1 Viewer)

RedCents
60¢
I finally have a new machine, the memory I added required a 64 bit OS, which I have vista 64-business, I loaded MQ2, the I loaded WinEQ-pro version, and started the game from with in Wineq and I get the task bar icon for MQ2 but no the box on my screen(but I get the memory counter, forget it thats MQ2 or wineq). I do the same with my other older machine and everything seems fine. Is there something I need to do in a 64-bit system ? In order to see the window for MQ2, I tried to toggle the screen on and off no luck, so I am stumped. I did not see anything on the Mq2 forums.

Any ideas??

You have to have both EQ and MQ2 set to run as administrator. Right click the icons or programs ( I don't remember which, I don't use Vista) and select Run As ... . I think that should fix it. (Of course, this will also depend on a working updated version of MQ@ being released after today's patch)

Need help please

Users who are viewing this thread

Back