• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Need help for place to PL 58+ (1 Viewer)

[email protected]

banned
BANNED
RedCents
I got a 70 necro and a 58 sk where could i go to PL him you think ? Sk is 5.6khp unbuffed and necros high end i tried velks and seb and BoT where else should i try ?

Ya i did NC thats ok exp actaully is pretty good you think WoS would be better xp ? I want to find a way where i can have my necro do the work and my sk get all the xp i tried FD and low percenr but they end up owning my sk or it doesnt even work and nero gets xp

Why don't you just box them? That way, you don't need to stuff around FD and all that kind of crap. I did the same with my 65 monk and 45 chanter, took them to bloodfields and just took them both to 70 there. XP gets a little crappy around 67 if I remember though.
I tried the Fd thing... fading thing too... I just found it easier to box them instead of recovering from a death and the down time that took.

Ive found that pre 60 is quantity over quality when groupped with 1 higher lvl, i.e. it would prob be better xp for the 58 killing 100 PoM trash mobs vs 50-60 NC mobs because of the major diff in hp = quicker kills. I dont think the xp diff per mob really isnt much from 50-61 vs 62-70.

CAn split the diff and try some tier 2 pop zones, PoD mobs die fast and the crawlers are the highest lvl trash mobs in that zone.

If you want to do the FD deal in my experience you have to root before FD to get it to work.

Crawlers in PoD do try and run at low hp, good chance to root/fd then break root with sk mob should still try and run = all xp for sk

Isn't there a level limit on Vxed/Tipt? I'd suggest taking them both to RCoD to the Filligno the Slayer camp (near Battlemaster Rhorious' room.) The exp in RCoD would be very excellent for your SK and none of the mobs summon except for names and "a Dragorn Prodigy". The necro could easily solo there.

Why doesn't FD work? I have been PL up my SK for months with my Bard and no problem. Unless u talking about FDing your Necro of course.

Need help for place to PL 58+

Users who are viewing this thread

Back