• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Need a translator (traditional chinese) (1 Viewer)

decker

RedCents
452¢
Need someone that knows traditional chinese.

What does this say and is it correct in format?

path.gif

- decker

Need someone that knows traditional chinese.

What does this say and is it correct in format?

path.gif

- decker

Depends - did you wake up in a bathtub full of ice when you found that note? If so, get to a hospital - quick!

HAHA no not quit that bad.. Yet anyway...

Really noone here know someone that can translate this =(

- decker

This is religious text, which says "Listen to your master, Follow your master"..And so on.. thats all my friend succeed to translate.

Kewl...

Hey ask him if it could mean this:
To follow the path:
look to the master,
follow the master,
walk with the master,
see through the master,
become the master.

Thats what im told it should be...

Will through you a redcent for trying =)

- decker

Kewl...

Hey ask him if it could mean this:
To follow the path:
look to the master,
follow the master,
walk with the master,
see through the master,
become the master.

Thats what im told it should be...

Will through you a redcent for trying =)

- decker

走道路:
看對大師,
跟隨大師,
走與大師,
把大師進行下去,
成為大師。

that's apparently how you say what i quoted there.

path.gif

the last kanji on the four middle lines (父) is father in japanese, and they share a bunch of kanji....using a translation website, we see 大師 is "master" in chinese i guess, but the 大 means BIG, 師 meaning TEACHER... so i could see 師父 being a way to say master, but it actually translates more to Master Worker, or "boss".

步行 is pretty easy to go to japanese as well, the first kanji is used in the name of the ramen shop my neighbor owns... 一歩 ('ippo') means "the first step" ('...the journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step'), and 行 is commonly used with the verb 'to go'. putting them together to say 'walk' is the result.

it'd obviously be much easier to do if you had it typed out, instead of a photo ;)

well, in the beginning, i see what appears to be 2 stick people. now what they do next may be up for debate, but it looks like they are running. the next little doodad appears to be a house. so perhaps thats their plan, and all the stuff between that and the very bottom right thing is them building a house. a father and son are running from mongols and build a shelter. the end result is that little tent looking thing at the bottom.

well, in the beginning, i see what appears to be 2 stick people. now what they do next may be up for debate, but it looks like they are running. the next little doodad appears to be a house. so perhaps thats their plan, and all the stuff between that and the very bottom right thing is them building a house. a father and son are running from mongols and build a shelter. the end result is that little tent looking thing at the bottom.

611_img_04.jpg

WINNAR

Request - Need a translator (traditional chinese)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back