• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Need a simple zerker macro (1 Viewer)

darknuzz

RedCents
Just need it to stun (hotkey 1) frenzy (hotkey 2) rage volley (hotkey 3) when i auto attack, and then stop when i stop attacking. Zerker is 75 if that makes any difference. Thx for any help.

Uh, I just wrote this, and don't have a berserker so it will probably need edited, and also could not think of a way to tell if you're attacking or not, probably some variable like ${Me.Attack} or some thing that i can't find, but oh well, maybe some one can edit this and make it better.

INI:
#event attackon "Auto attack is on."
#event attackoff "Auto attack is off."

sub Main 
/declare attack int outer 0
/echo Simple Berserker Macro loaded.
:Main_Loop
/if (${attack}>=1) {  
/call doabilties
}
/doevents 
/goto :Main_Loop 
/return 

Sub Event_attackon
/varset attack 1
/return

Sub Event_attackoff
/varset attack 0
/return

Sub doabilties
/if (${Me.AbilityReady[Stun]}) { 
/doability "Stun"
}
/if (${Me.AbilityReady[Frenzy]}) { 
/doability "Frenzy" 
} 
/if (${Me.AbilityReady[Rage Volley]}) { 
/doability "Rage Volley" 
} 
/return

Last edited:
darknuzz said:
yes, all the effects i want are combat abilities... Thank you for the help with the macro Unity. Ill give it a try when a new mq is up and going.

Are you sure they are "combat abilities", I made a baby zerker to look for them and coudn't find them. If they are alternate advance abilities (AA's) or disciplines I think they have to be activitated differently from within a macro. I am still learnin this stuff so if i'm wrong I'm sure someone will correct me.

Also with the new AA window you'll probable have to post a new list of what they are called now, if they are indeed AA abilities like I suspect they are.

I am currently working on a macro that will probable work great for you with some slight adjustments.

unity0110 said:
Uh, I just wrote this, and don't have a berserker so it will probably need edited, and also could not think of a way to tell if you're attacking or not, probably some variable like ${Me.Attack} or some thing that i can't find, but oh well, maybe some one can edit this and make it better.
${Me.Combat}

Need a simple zerker macro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back