• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Necro help (1 Viewer)

ApocTexas

RedCents
31¢
Rolled a new group last night. They are all running MQ2class plugins. I don’t see one for necros. What would be a good suggestion for running a Necro with a full group running MQ2class plugins.. not trying to get flamed I’m sure this has been answered in the past. Happy New Year to all and thanks in advance

new group no class pluggin use RGmercs auto updates as you level and gain spells/discs/AAs

Once at a stopping point for leveling and have majority of the bells and whistles for that level go to a Kissassist (KA), KA INI require some updating and knowledge of class mechanics. There are a plethora of already made INIs in the resource library.

I was leaning towards RGMercs. I will check it out when I log in tonight. Tried XGEN, nothing against them and I’m sure I still have some macros to work out but the Necro was mainly watching the group smash mobs

Well I run 3 necros in my group. I use KissAssit for them. Using KA I have found that I can specialize my necros to do different tasks. Yes you do have to have a working knowledge of what the spells/dis/AA do and how to use them. Also you need to understand the different sections of KA and how they work to get a feel for how to run the necro with the group setup. Once you begin to see how KA works with your group then the fun begins.

Example: set your camp up in an area. set the pets to guard the camp. pull with a darkness spell. mob hits camp and pets jump on it. hit it with dots and then fear the sucker and let pets destroy it. Adds come to help out the mob and you can send pets to keep them busy while you work on the first one.

In this example my group is SK, Necro, Necro, Necro, Bard,Shaman,Mage. That gives me 5 pets (with mage weapons and gear for all)

So all in all I like the use of KA for the group.

Zeb

Question - Necro help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back