• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Necro camp for platinum in old seb (1 Viewer)

Bryant

RedCents
I went to old seb and kill alot of scarbs but no necrosis scarbs. are these places holder or did they nerf it?

Hmm im not sure, I do however, i do know if you can get yourself into the pyramid, you have 4 major camps open to yourself, and everything is undead which makes it insanely easy. Just watch out for the 2 juggs in the beginning, those are the only challange. I have found this camp the best for Farming PP. In 3 hours i picked up 3-4 items.

(BTW I think they did nurf it)

Just get a rogue with you (I usually offer 500pp to come with and open the door for me and while hes there, he helps me kill the things in the way and we go for the next locked door to see if rare is up), its totally worth it, iv picked up 4 different items within 3 spawn rounds and i think spawntime is around 25 minutes.

(Only challange is the 2 Juggs in the middle of the pyramid that you have to watch out for, they CH eachother) (burn them down at 45%)

Why get a rogue when you can /warp in there? Use this command: /warp loc -926.68, 136.41, -51.47. I have found some good cash at disco1&2. The scarabs have indeed been nerfed. I think sometime in '03. The crypt would be good for a necro (inside the pyramid), be careful with those 2 golems (Imperial somethingerother) as the are 53rd lvl clerics, and are not undead.

Bryant said:
I went to old seb and kill alot of scarbs but no necrosis scarbs. are these places holder or did they nerf it?

I used to do this like 2 years ago, yes they nerfed it. Even heard that Yantis, a big name for selling pp, would hire other people to run scripts to farm the pp there. Anyways, yes, exploit is nerfed.

I went there last month and I would agree they nerfed the poor guys. I sat there and camped for about 5hours and they never popped, however the plat that I got wasn't too bad.

Necro camp for platinum in old seb

Users who are viewing this thread

Back