• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

NDawg's Compile 4/19/06 (1 Viewer)

Hey, whats the command for mq2nosummon i got it loaded but whats teh command to turn on and off ?
There's no command. It's "active" when it's loaded.
It doesn't work all the time, something about it checks if you have a target and the distance etc. etc. and then unsummons you if those criteras are met (didn't really try to decipher the distance and target part of it when I tried hax0ring it for NoGFlux).

To be quite honest, I find the addition of group members located on your map as a huge plus. It's going to be very nice not having to tell people where you are located in a zone.

I won't use Sony's version because it will probably be half-baked and suck-able (like I doubt you can right click them on the map to targt them), but atleast I won't have to guide those ignorant group members around anymore. :)

(Ignorant meaning ill-informed or lacking the knowledge us MQers have.)

Oh i think it will be great addition to eq but i find it funny :) way back when I started using macroquest for the following reasons:

1) faster leveling of tradeskills without non stop clicking and clicking (since been made easier with favorite recipe feature not up to par with mq2 yet)

2) to invite people across the zone for coh and such (such as late comers for emp raid fire raids and even back when chardok royals were hard to get to which is not fixed and works across zones even)

3) map feature used to play with a cleric that got lost all the damn time she was a sweet heart but just not at all great at ... going anywhere with out being lost. (now fixed)

Give it a year maybe they will show you mobs too :)

someoneorsomething said:
New code is out. Just takes awhile to compile all the plugins

Only code i see is dated 4-12, that was released before the patch. Or has it been released on the Vip section only for now?

It's 6-12, and yes, it's before the patch. There are a couple of fixes posted on the MQ2 vip dev section, but, as I'm sure NDawg has done, I implemented them, but the code was still crashing me.

Doh, I meant 6-12, june 12th, but still thought this way before the patch. Wasn't the patch on the 13th? Anyway, i will compile with it and give it a shot.

I just compiled my first ever mq2 from the latest release that the mq2 site have put up and it still says wrong client version, I was at pleased that i managed to get that far. Still figuring it out Very Slowly.

Makes me appreciate you all the more Ndawg, cant give you a red cent as they wont let me, lol.

Even if you compile the latest rel.. and update the ver so it does not say client ver wrong.. it sitll wont work right now.

There is a lot of programming to be done to fix these problems.

Hint: Look at the release day of the latest zip, then look at the latest patch.

Answer: The latest zip was posted the day before the patch. Stuff is broken.

leplubo said:
none want post a beta version that we can use few macro ? ) and plugin like moveplayer )

I wouldn't expect too much until macroquest itself is done.

Once you see that MQ2 is updated then start looking here for your VIP plugins.

http://www.macroquest2.com/main.php?p=download

If you want to camp in the MQ2 guys they've got an IRC Login and watch them develop the newest version.

NDawg's Compile 4/19/06

Users who are viewing this thread

Back