• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Resolved - Nav / Follow Me Issues after 9/21/22 patch (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RedCents
43¢
Since the patch this week I'm noticing that characters that are following me via the Follow Me button aren't doing so with Z axis in mind. Previously if I was running through a zone with lev or swimming they would keep the same height as the toon they were following but aren't now for whatever reason. It is probably a toggle that has been reset or something but I cannot for the life of me figure out what is going on with it. EQBCS is loaded, nav and advpath are running etc. I use chase for 99% of things but when I run through zones like stoneroot or I lev across chasms I prefer just to pause cwtn/maui and just run pure follow.

Solution
Since the patch this week I'm noticing that characters that are following me via the Follow Me button aren't doing so with Z axis in mind. Previously if I was running through a zone with lev or swimming they would keep the same height as the toon they were following but aren't now for whatever reason. It is probably a toggle that has been reset or something but I cannot for the life of me figure out what is going on with it. EQBCS is loaded, nav and advpath are running etc. I use chase for 99% of things but when I run through zones like stoneroot or I lev across chasms I prefer just to pause cwtn/maui and just run pure follow.
a few folks have noticed this with nav and follow with zaxis stuff, not sure what is the deal with it...
a few folks have noticed this with nav and follow with zaxis stuff, not sure what is the deal with it.

i've seen it t0o, and just dropped lev

Solution
Resolved - Nav / Follow Me Issues after 9/21/22 patch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back