• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Name Changing (1 Viewer)

Willy

RedCents
I have recently notice that Creedmaniac is no longer such. He is now "Creed" (may all tremble in his mighty presence) master of all that is Holy and jipping off people in the AH (along with being the luckiest SOB I know) So now with all this name changing wo will do the same? Directed at Creed: Did u change it simply because that is what everyone called you? (which i am guilty of of) In that case will Skeptic change to Skep?? Erol-Tob to Erol?? Boswell to Bos??? Even Redbot to Red?? Willy to "That stupid son of a bi^%!#$ bas^%#$ who sits around all day and only makes fu*&^%( idiotic comments"????Who will follow this name changing fad... we can only wait and watch as those we love and know fall victim to this plague of popularity. (PS Creed started it!!!!!)

Last edited:
i actually prefer creed to creedmaniac97 but as most sites i get on already have creed taken i never get to use it on them so i thought about it on redguides...hey..i wonder...and to my "luck" and amazement...it was not taken so i decided to use it....i did not do this in order to have everyone change their names too...i just wanted to have a more "namely" name (you have to admit...creed sounds much better as a screenname than creedmaniac..........)....[and also to the fact that i am no longer a creed maniac since they broke up i am now a disturbed maniac]...

signed,
CREED

I was thinking... instead of "Willy:That stupid son of a bi^%!#$ bas^%#$ who sits around all day and only makes fu*&^%( idiotic comments" to make it "Willy: the smart-ass with the heart of gold" What do you guys think???

You should change it to "Guillermo." (gee-air-moe) gee is not pronounced like the letter. Its said like in the last name McGee.

In Britain, Willy is a euphamism for enis-pay.

I was wondering about Creed.

Creed is just easier to type.

I'm glad there isn't creedmaniac987 AND a Creed with the same Icon...

Uggugg wuz konfuzed fer a minnut.

Hey Well Skeptic is British for Dirty mother f%$#ing dou^%bag... not really.

Willy said:
I have recently notice that Creedmaniac is no longer such. He is now "Creed" (may all tremble in his mighty presence) master of all that is Holy and jipping off people in the AH (along with being the luckiest SOB I know) So now with all this name changing wo will do the same? Directed at Creed: Did u change it simply because that is what everyone called you? (which i am guilty of of) In that case will Skeptic change to Skep?? Erol-Tob to Erol?? Boswell to Bos??? Even Redbot to Red?? Willy to "That stupid son of a bi^%!#$ bas^%#$ who sits around all day and only makes fu*&^%( idiotic comments"????Who will follow this name changing fad... we can only wait and watch as those we love and know fall victim to this plague of popularity. (PS Creed started it!!!!!)

You forgot about me :(

Name Changing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back