• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Name Change and something other (1 Viewer)

roBoZ

banned
BANNED
RedCents
Yeah, I wan't to change my name.Where shall i click?

---------------------------

Are there official server configs in WoW? You can download patches, to play whit friends whit WoW, but you don't need to pay for them! My msn is [email protected] If someone could give me and oroginal server config, and tell me how to put it into my private server, then I would be very thankfull for him!

yea, look, dont bump a thread every hour...

and your best guess would be talking to a forum admin...

well b00n, you maybe right... but how CAN i actually TALK to an admin? I went to chat, but Cade and Teachers Pet where AFK.

well, lets keep up the bumping :-(((

Neither I nor TeachersPet are admins, so we can't help you. Now if you would please post the name you want you won't waste admin's time and when they read it they're less likely to blow you off. And don't bump a thread every hour. Or every two hours.

i didn't bump my thread every hour, only once! marishoes is the name. and what is whit the wow private server and server config thing?

Name Change and something other

Users who are viewing this thread

Back