• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Naggy monk / info needed (1 Viewer)

populous

banned
BANNED
RedCents
Building a naggy monk, was wondering if anyone has the link to that old site with the video and gear of the monk that solo'd him (been many but only 1 site I know of with video and gear and forgot it). Think he might have had a shammy backing him but thats np. Thanks in advance

He was buffed by a shaman before the fight.
The trick to his win was that he used heal potions that are not in game anymore, so good luck.

There are still stinging wort potions in the game. They are a buff that doesn't stack with BBB, but they also heal 300hp and are instant cast. You can only use 40 of them before it won't let you, though, so you have 12,000hp of healing from those potions. Of course, there are also many other potions available now, which heal for a lot as well. This is very doable nowadays.

i was refering to what i typed, then went back and removed it lol. i wasnt talking about the topic not making sense, if that is what you thought

Naggy monk / info needed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back