• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

nagafen/vox (1 Viewer)

bartab

RedCents
I want to begin my bard epic, he just dinged 52, and wondered if any of you already attempted to duo him.

I only have 2 accounts so adding more people is feasible but I'd prefer to do it alone.

What combo would you use for it ?

I read on eqbestiary some people took him down with a war/cleric combo.

is a bard/cleric a viable option ?

I know it depends a lot on gear you have, so what in you opinion would be the minimum AC/HP for the tank and manapool/FT for the healer ?

I have not finished my bard epic yet, but he is at lvl 54 and so far I have duo'd a great deal of it with just bard/67 Druid. I know I will need more down the road for the big named, but you can get a good portion of it done with just a duo. I would think though that Trakanon will need more.

I have seen him soloed by a Necro friend. Can't be any harder than most other dragons. I have soloed Gorenaire and VS rather easy (I think I ended up with 85% hps when I finished, used maybe 1 heal potion). I would imagine with Trak you would set up warp points so when he banished you, you could warp back. These mobs are pushovers if you are anguish geared.

well, from what I read, if you are solo you do not get banished. It only happens if in group or raid. I have no idea how accurate that is though so forgive me if I am wrong.

nagafen/vox

Users who are viewing this thread

Back