• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Nagafen Monster Mission (1 Viewer)

Gildon

RedCents
10¢
Has anyone either scripted this or attempted to yet that has code I can leverage?

With all the nerfing of some of the solo missions I decided to look at missions that I could automate a fully boxed group with.

This looks like it may be one of the easier ones since all you do is stand in one room and fight the NPC's as they rush you.

I'm going to try this scripted with Naggy, 3 clerics, 1 wizard, 1 SK.

I've got all the AA Pre-loads done and the names of all the monster abilities I just need to set up scripts for each individual role now.

It's funny that people think this mission is easy lol...

I'd say a good 60-70% of all the other MMs that are meant for groups can be soloed with everyone else standing at the entrance, but this Naggy mission... I have played it legit with a full group of 6 well over 20-30 times and we have never won. I just stopped playing this MM because it is guaranteed failure lol.

-CodeCaster

I have many time with Naggy 2 clerics and 3 warrior. the key is to keep everyone close to Naggy and fear when ever clerics get aggro, being close to naggy fears any mobs on clerics. and also keeps any players rooted in the action.
I have boxed Naggy and the 2 clerics at once on these, just sets clerics on heal rotation I think I had a /pause 200 on them or something close to that

The other thing about this MM is the clerics can't heal too early either. Let Naggy get down to 35-40% and make sure you have a rotation so no one cleric is getting all the healing agro.

I've done the nagafen mission a couple dozen times, usually with just me and two other people. I've failed once only.

It would be challenging to script, but not impossible.

I have done Naggy 4 times now. You just have to have someoen good at playing Naggy. Each of the 3 clerics heal one toon, and if the naggy cleric dies, one of the other clerics takes over until you respawn. Let naggy get to 40% before you cast any heal, or anyting but sleep on clerics or enchanters, so you do not get agro.
MA on Clerics and enchanters.
Kill clerics first. Waves 1, 3, 5 --2 per wave
Kill enchanters next. Waves 2, 4, 6 --2 per wave
You can target the mobs as they are setting up, but we have not yet tried to run up to them and kill as they were spawning, though we may next time :)

Nagafen Monster Mission

Users who are viewing this thread

Back