• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Nagafen MM question (1 Viewer)

dougie222

RedCents
Hi, is it possible to 3 box this mission in a decent amount of time with no mq2 / macro help ?

like if I played as Nagafen and 2 healers ?

Thanks !

I do it with 4 all the time. 1 is naggy of course, and the other 3 are healers. I put naggy right at the door and have him go to town. CH at 30%. Naggy then pops his fear roar. (Just to make sure naggy don’t die.) The other two just make sure the other clerics stay alive. I will say that most of the time as a cleric I nuke and never cast my CH. The thing I stress the most is that the other heal you have (heal wounds 10 I think) is Freakin USELESS. So always CH. The CH takes 10-12 secs to cast and it does not show a casting bar. Just dont move and it will cast it. I think that if ya knew what you are doing could defiantly be done with 3. Just have a hot button that says someone is on you so naggy can get agro off the clerics. Also make sure to atack the clerics first and the chanters and druids after that. Clerics and druids heal and the dang chanters charm :(

Nagafen MM question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back