• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

My originality is FAAAAAAAAADING! (1 Viewer)

Erol-Tob

RedCents
Before: My originality. Now: Creed and Willy being retarded!

all you people keep copying me!!!!!!!! GOD.. is my SIG that cool?
screw it.. I'm gonna get a custom one made for me!

>=\ :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: >=\

Last edited:
Mine will NEVER be copied... for he who does shall paerish by my hands... and we all know how intimidating i am ....RARARARARAR!!!!!!!!!!

Mine too.... theres another guy named Willy now... Firt one to 500 posts is the supreme Willy!! Ready??? GO!!!!!!!!!

first one to 500???. I WIN!!!! I am now the supreme willy!!!! (or maybe have the...?)

/...shakes head at Creed... you have to have a "willy" to even be a "willy" creed....

/bow
/snicker
/em mumbles under his breath something about bulshite
/stand
/kick willy
/storm out of room

/em ponders about another stolen thread...

/ignores creed's leaving..... ponders.... decides to throw a "sexy party" in creed's absence....

willy...was that "sexy party" refering to a certain little baby that wants to rule the world? a.k.a. stewie??? if so

/run back into room

yes.... yes it was. And dont go into that room Creed!!! Theres an evil monkey in the closet!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey creed... is your fridge running? cause if it is i bet it runs just like you.... very homosexually

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

! you went way of topic on this one...
what has this forum come to?

Noone can stop creed and willy....they've been doing that since post #6 (and post #4 which is related to this topic in a strange willy-like way)...every one of which has nothing to do with this topic.

EDIT: Like my new sig?

mysig5wo.png

Kidding...kidding...

(Fear my 1337 paint skills)

Last edited:
My originality is FAAAAAAAAADING!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back