• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

My New Forum Purchase (1 Viewer)

Creed

RedCents
Well...i finally got tired of starting all the small forums that aren't popular and are a pain to get started, blah blah blah...(not to mention my fav one to date just got 'accidentally' deleted somehow)...so I bought one...

I made it a little fun though...the forum is pretty much dead...but I just got done making a brand new style for it...and am making lots of changes at the moment to make it much better...

if you are interesting in online business then head on over to Web Business Talk and help me get some discussions going :D :D

p.s...there's also a chance to win $75!! ;)

be warned...it's still a work in progress as far as features goes...but the conversations will still work :D...lol

My New Forum Purchase

Users who are viewing this thread

Back