• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - My experience with MQ2Source (1 Viewer)

unknown405

RedCents
90¢
vBulletin Message said:
You have been banned for the following reason:
Go back where u came from im sick of all your bullshit

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

After receiving this ban the other day I decided I would follow zippzipp's suit and write my experiences with MQ2Source.

First to say why I was banned... Codecompiler, throughout the entire time I worked there, told me and the rest of the community the new "top coders in the world" he got to work for him. Most recently he told me he got the person who codes the C++ on intel chips to work there.. anyone see something wrong with that? So I try to tell him intel chips don't use c++ I'm not saying that he didn't tell you that, but he lied to you if he did. So I was banned, that's Codecompiler's train of thought. He thinks that he's right and the worlds wrong, end of story.

On chargebacks.. Code would constantly complain to the community and the devs about massive chargebacks going on. Well one day I asked him to make me admin, he decided to let me use his account instead and while I was logged on I went into AdminCP and checked subscription information. Since the beginning of MQ2Source we had a grand total of 13 chargebacks if I remember right, but it gets better. There were only 2 or 3 chargebackers in the first place just charging back for more than 1 thing. So please don't listen to codecompilers excuses about chargebacks, it's 100% BS.

On finances.. Members: 1,871, Active Members: 518. Now, I don't have the exact finances from AdminCP anymore but I can show you this. $350 / 6 months. Assuming that 871 of these members are either not donators or given free access, that's still 1,000 members. I can tell you that there were almost no members that had paid for monthly/premium and not donator. So 1,000 members x $350 = $350,000 / 6 months. Understanding MQ2Source has been around longer than 6 months and that there were tons of extra donations made, you'll realize MQ2Source made a lot more than this. Looking at what zippzipp made and what I made (I made nothing by the way), comparing that to the business finances this is just greedy.

On the down low.. Something many of you don't know, Codecompiler accepted private donations for open zone MB before it was released. He would also accept private donations for other things, I got several PM's from people saying I donated $100 to code he said you would PM me an open zone MB? The saddest part of it all is even code sent me an IM one day asking for a completely public, open zone MB dll that he could use because he couldn't make it himself. This "amazing coder", owner of MQ2Source.com could not even remove authorization checks from SourceMonk, nor could he add names to it which zipp made ridiculously simple with a program to update names.

My thoughts on CC.. I think he is a greedy asshole. He didn't code anything at ALL, not even a tiny bit of it, in MQ2Source.com's compiles. Zippzipp coded almost all of it and yet Code took all of the profits. He had people make the forums, the plugins, the macros, and did nothing.. but again, took the profits from all these peoples works. He would constantly tell the community things like ND is back, and GK is back just to shut them up when he knows nothing. He would constantly tell me we're only a few opcodes away from ND when ND doesn't work like that at ALL you can't possibly be a "few opcodes away" and anyone that understands packets knows what I mean.

Also, I have him harassing ocGamerz and others for things like stealing code. Apparently he's had the nerve to tell zippzipp he can't release his own code because it's MQ2Sources property. This is completely ridiculous, his legal excuse is we all signed an NDA. I would love to attach this NDA to the bottom of the post so you can all see it. This is not a legal document, it is a word document that was e-mailed to us. Also, code will give his source away to anyone that says they can help. I think it took Jag a whole 3 days to convince code to let him have the source codes to MB and the rest of the plugins we coded.

Final notes.. I could go on for days with the completely ridiculous stuff Code has said and done, but I think I'll leave it at that. In response to MQ2Source, ocGamerz.com now has a 100% free version of MB that is better coded and updated more frequently than MQ2Sources. I urge ANYONE that is a member of MQ2Source to leave source and stay at NA, if you want MB that bad then go to ocGamerz and grab it for free. This is a con man that takes peoples works, sells them, and gives nothing in return. He deserves to be shunned from the MQ2 community as he has done to us. He banned dkaa (I think it was, I know it was an MQ2 dev.. perhaps someone can remember better than me), from MQ2Source and told him off saying he knew nothing.

Not much more to say than that, and CC if you're reading this you brought this on yourself. I guarantee any other lead developer you get will end up leaving you within a month and write another report on this corrupted website you call home.

-UnKnoWn405

As you can see this is not a legal document. For one thing this was not faxed, so it wasn't even technically a signature. Another thing it was not notarized, so even if it was faxed there is no legal proof it was MY signature. Also code did not even write this NDA, it was stolen from here or possibly another site. They are the exact same, other than very few differences such as name.

Rich (BB code):
THIS AGREEMENT, made as of __March_,  _10__,2008 is by and between (Name here), having a place of business at (Mq2Source.com Inc,), and Dru Mundorff.
The parties hereto desire to enter into preliminary discussions concerning ___MQ2Source.com Inc____ (Mq2source) for the purpose of _Mq2Source.com Inc Compiles__.

The discussions may lead to a business contract concerning supplies and/or services between the parties and/or the manufacture and sale of the PRODUCT or parts thereof. In the course of such discussions it will be necessary for the parties to disclose to each other certain information which they deem to be confidential ("CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION") for purposes of evaluation the desirability of entry into such business contract. The CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION may include, without limitation, business plans, financial data, technical data, and other items pertaining to the above subject matter as may be necessary or desirable for such evaluation. To protect such CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION the parties (the party disclosing the CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION and the party receiving same are hereinafter called "DISCLOSER" and "RECIPIENT", respectively) agree as follows:

1. To be protected hereunder, CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION must be disclosed in written or graphic form conspicuously labeled with the name of the DISCLOSER as CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION, or disclosed aurally and be documented in detail, labeled as above, and submitted by DISCLOSER in written or graphic form to RECIPIENT within twenty (20) business days thereafter.

2. RECIPIENT agrees to receive and hold all such CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION acquired from DISCLOSER in strict confidence and to disclose same within its own organization only, and only to those of its employees who have agreed in writing (under RECIPIENT's own blanket or specific agreement form) to protect and preserve the confidentiality of such disclosures and who are designated by RECIPIENT to evaluate the CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION for the aforementioned purposes. Without affecting the generality of the foregoing, RECIPIENT will exercise no less care to safeguard the CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION acquired from DISCLOSER than RECIPIENT exercises in safeguarding its own confidential or proprietary information.

3. RECIPIENT agrees that it will not disclose or use CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION acquired from DISCLOSER, in whole or in part, for any purposes other than those expressly permitted herein. Without affecting the generality of the foregoing, RECIPIENT agrees that it will not disclose any such CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION to any third party, or use same for its own benefit or for the benefit of any third party.

4. The foregoing restrictions on RECIPIENT's disclosure and use of CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION acquired from DISCLOSURE shall not apply to the extent of information (i) known to RECIPIENT prior to receipt from DISCLOSER (ii) of public knowledge without breach of RECIPIENT's obligations hereunder, (iii) rightfully acquired by RECIPIENT from a third party without restriction on disclosure or use, (iv) disclosed by DISCLOSER to a third party without restriction on disclosure or use, or (v) independently developed by RECIPIENT relies as relieving it of the restrictions hereunder on disclosure or use of such CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION, and provided further that in the case of any of events (ii), (iii), (iv), and (v), the removal of restrictions shall be effective only from and after the date of occurrence of the applicable event.

5. The furnishing of CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION hereunder shall not constitute or be construed as a grant of any express or implied license or other right, or a covenant not to sue or forbearance from any other right of action (except as to permitted activities hereunder), by DISCLOSER to RECIPIENT under any of DISCLOSER's patents or other intellectual property rights.

6. This Agreement shall commence as of the day and year first written above and shall continue with respect to any disclosures of CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION by DISCLOSER to RECIPIENT within twenty-four (24) months thereafter, at the end of which time the Agreement shall expire, unless terminated earlier by either party at any time on ten (10) days prior written notice to the other party. Upon expiration or termination of this Agreement, RECIPIENT shall immediately cease any and all disclosures or uses of CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION acquired from DISCLOSER (except to the extent relieved from restrictions pursuant to paragraph 4 above) and at DISCLOSER's request RECIPIENT shall promptly return all written, graphic and other tangible forms of the CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION (including notes or other writeups thereof made by RECIPIENT in connection with the disclosures by DISCLOSER) and all copies thereof made by RECIPIENT except one copy for record retention only.

Initial page 1. INITIALS

7. The obligations of RECIPIENT respecting disclosure and use of CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION acquired from DISCLOSER shall survive expiration or termination of this Agreement and shall continue for a period of three (3 years thereafter or, with respect to any applicable portion of the CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION, until the effective date of any of the events recited in paragraph 4, whichever occurs first. After such time RECIPIENT shall be relieved of all such obligations.

8. In the event that the parties enter into a written contract concerning a business relationship of the type contemplated herein, the provisions of such contract concerning confidentiality of information shall supersede and prevail over any conflicting provisions of this Agreement.

Each party acknowledges its acceptance of this Agreement by the signature below of its authorized officer on duplicate counterparts of the Agreement, one of which fully executed counterparts is to be retained by each party.

Date: Tuesday, March 11, 2008 Signature (Dru Mundorff /Mq2source.com inc,)
Name here

Date:          Signature (Name Typed ) Signature
		         Address                  
		         Social Security #                           
		         Phone #                     
		         Email:

I don't think a single macro CC ever provided on this site worked without correcting stupid-simple formatting errors. There's a really funny thread still here about some icefall mac he "provided" to RG that would give "uber exp."

lol he had a pretty hilarious reaction when I finally called him on his bullshit.

edit:

Oh yea, and CC being involved in MQ2Source was definitely the reason why I didn't touch that bullshit with a 10 foot pole. Anyone who's been in the community knows he's a fuckin idiot.

Also, code will give his source away to anyone that says they can help. I think it took Jag a whole 3 days to convince code to let him have the source codes to MB and the rest of the plugins we coded.

Unknown exaggerates. I IMed CC telling him I had working warp/zone, he let me into teamspeak, gave my new mq2source account full mod privileges, and sent me a complete copy of their source, complete with their program for adding names to the list. The whole process took me under 5 hours. Then, when he finally clued in that I was Jag (after I unbanned everyone he had thrown out), he tried to give me some BS speech about how much money I could make, and how ND was almost back, and I should work for MQ2Source. Ha.

So then I did not exaggerate at all, you got it a lot faster than I thought. A message to everyone reading this, all the devs that are at NA, MMO, and ocGamerz provide better coders, better service, more active community and more updates than MQ2Source with a lot cheaper price, if not free.

As you can see this is not a legal document. For one thing this was not faxed, so it wasn't even technically a signature. Another thing it was not notarized, so even if it was faxed there is no legal proof it was MY signature. Also code did not even write this NDA, it was stolen from here or possibly another site. They are the exact same, other than very few differences such as name.

Rich (BB code):
THIS AGREEMENT, made as of __March_,  _10__,2008 is by and between (Name here), having a place of business at (Mq2Source.com Inc,), and Dru Mundorff.
The parties hereto desire to enter into preliminary discussions concerning ___MQ2Source.com Inc____ (Mq2source) for the purpose of _Mq2Source.com Inc Compiles__.

The discussions may lead to a business contract concerning supplies and/or services between the parties and/or the manufacture and sale of the PRODUCT or parts thereof. In the course of such discussions it will be necessary for the parties to disclose to each other certain information which they deem to be confidential ("CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION") for purposes of evaluation the desirability of entry into such business contract. The CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION may include, without limitation, business plans, financial data, technical data, and other items pertaining to the above subject matter as may be necessary or desirable for such evaluation. To protect such CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION the parties (the party disclosing the CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION and the party receiving same are hereinafter called "DISCLOSER" and "RECIPIENT", respectively) agree as follows:

1. To be protected hereunder, CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION must be disclosed in written or graphic form conspicuously labeled with the name of the DISCLOSER as CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION, or disclosed aurally and be documented in detail, labeled as above, and submitted by DISCLOSER in written or graphic form to RECIPIENT within twenty (20) business days thereafter.

2. RECIPIENT agrees to receive and hold all such CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION acquired from DISCLOSER in strict confidence and to disclose same within its own organization only, and only to those of its employees who have agreed in writing (under RECIPIENT's own blanket or specific agreement form) to protect and preserve the confidentiality of such disclosures and who are designated by RECIPIENT to evaluate the CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION for the aforementioned purposes. Without affecting the generality of the foregoing, RECIPIENT will exercise no less care to safeguard the CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION acquired from DISCLOSER than RECIPIENT exercises in safeguarding its own confidential or proprietary information.

3. RECIPIENT agrees that it will not disclose or use CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION acquired from DISCLOSER, in whole or in part, for any purposes other than those expressly permitted herein. Without affecting the generality of the foregoing, RECIPIENT agrees that it will not disclose any such CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION to any third party, or use same for its own benefit or for the benefit of any third party.

4. The foregoing restrictions on RECIPIENT's disclosure and use of CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION acquired from DISCLOSURE shall not apply to the extent of information (i) known to RECIPIENT prior to receipt from DISCLOSER (ii) of public knowledge without breach of RECIPIENT's obligations hereunder, (iii) rightfully acquired by RECIPIENT from a third party without restriction on disclosure or use, (iv) disclosed by DISCLOSER to a third party without restriction on disclosure or use, or (v) independently developed by RECIPIENT relies as relieving it of the restrictions hereunder on disclosure or use of such CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION, and provided further that in the case of any of events (ii), (iii), (iv), and (v), the removal of restrictions shall be effective only from and after the date of occurrence of the applicable event.

5. The furnishing of CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION hereunder shall not constitute or be construed as a grant of any express or implied license or other right, or a covenant not to sue or forbearance from any other right of action (except as to permitted activities hereunder), by DISCLOSER to RECIPIENT under any of DISCLOSER's patents or other intellectual property rights.

6. This Agreement shall commence as of the day and year first written above and shall continue with respect to any disclosures of CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION by DISCLOSER to RECIPIENT within twenty-four (24) months thereafter, at the end of which time the Agreement shall expire, unless terminated earlier by either party at any time on ten (10) days prior written notice to the other party. Upon expiration or termination of this Agreement, RECIPIENT shall immediately cease any and all disclosures or uses of CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION acquired from DISCLOSER (except to the extent relieved from restrictions pursuant to paragraph 4 above) and at DISCLOSER's request RECIPIENT shall promptly return all written, graphic and other tangible forms of the CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION (including notes or other writeups thereof made by RECIPIENT in connection with the disclosures by DISCLOSER) and all copies thereof made by RECIPIENT except one copy for record retention only.

Initial page 1. INITIALS

7. The obligations of RECIPIENT respecting disclosure and use of CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION acquired from DISCLOSER shall survive expiration or termination of this Agreement and shall continue for a period of three (3 years thereafter or, with respect to any applicable portion of the CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION, until the effective date of any of the events recited in paragraph 4, whichever occurs first. After such time RECIPIENT shall be relieved of all such obligations.

8. In the event that the parties enter into a written contract concerning a business relationship of the type contemplated herein, the provisions of such contract concerning confidentiality of information shall supersede and prevail over any conflicting provisions of this Agreement.

Each party acknowledges its acceptance of this Agreement by the signature below of its authorized officer on duplicate counterparts of the Agreement, one of which fully executed counterparts is to be retained by each party.

Date: Tuesday, March 11, 2008 Signature (Dru Mundorff /Mq2source.com inc,)
Name here

Date:          Signature (Name Typed ) Signature
		         Address                  
		         Social Security #                           
		         Phone #                     
		         Email:

its too bad this has no place for a notery thought his gf was lawer?

Discussion - My experience with MQ2Source

Users who are viewing this thread

Back