• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

My Experience, The story goes on. (1 Viewer)

imported_Sleepy

RedCents
Ok, I really thought I was going to get laughed at, but woah! You guys are so nice, im glad people enjoy what I write.. or kinda, and so with that I will get further into the story.

Ok, I left off with me just telling him I was a female in real life, to keep my cool weapons. After some small talk in some whispers, you know... can you give me a detailed view of yourself, where do you live? What got you into WoW. After answering these, I became a dream girl, I beleive it was Blond hair, green eyes, 5'5, and over all a good look. I still felt abit guilty, but in a way felt like it was a "game" (Ya I know, people have feelings on the internet to) to see how long I could keep this going.

So about this time I was 30, and needing some new weapons as mine were getting outdated. I wondered how I was going to get some new ones, shortly later that day, I got a whisper saying, "Would you like to hang out?" I laughed abit thinking... hang out? How do I "hang out" on a game. I thought for abit then said sure. He ran over to me, and jumped off his mount, helping me finish off a mob. We couldnt really find much to talk about, as we had said alot about our selves in whispers and such, so he asked me if I would like some help on quests, I accepted, we ran around abit killing some things, grabbing me some XP, and eventually leading to me leveling up.

He said lets go take a break now.... was abit unsure of what that ment, but we found ourselves at the goldshire inn, with some of his friends I remembered from the camp fire. So really wierd things came on when we got inside, some people just seemed to stop talking, and it was abit... odd.. one of the dwarves came up to us, and said "Ohhhh, whats this then? Got a new friend I see?" Grinning at me, I didnt say anything, but my elven friend said, oh yeah, I hope she will becoming more then a friend soon though, smiling at me, I was in shock... is this dude serious? (Not that I know what goes through girls heads) But there is a good chance that elf is going to be a super nerd..., eh, I cant say im much better, i mean... im pretending im a female... for vitual items? Hehe... but still, abit strange to me..

The elf and I became closer, learning each other secrets, saying deep things to eachother, telling stories, eh, seems its leading into a relationship eh? So... one night at the bar, we were sitting there and it got abit silent once again... and he sat up, and walked over to me, saying, "Will you be mine?" Infront of the whole *$#@ing place... what was I suppost to say? Nope sorry im a dude, just playing you haha.. I was in far to deep, so being the idiot I am said, uhh, sure.. :doh: ..

It kind of felt the same as friends, I would get a virtual kiss here and I would emote kiss back... still feeling like dirty lier. See, there is this thing, if a guy has a bunch of friends, and you go out with him, he will tell them, and they will tell people, and they will tell people... I would be walking through some where and start getting /flirts, and kisses, I mean... ya, you get that with rolling a female character, but, I was getting so many more. It felt like everyone knew me, and I knew no one. One of the worst things that happed was in a SM Armory run, we were on the end boss, getting ready to run in, and one of the gnomes gave me a /kiss and a /flirt, it felt like normal, I was use to it by now, but then, something... wierd happened... a human warrior, turned around and said, "Dude, you shouldnt be flirting with her, she has a boyfriend that has a 60 on this server, and he will kick your ass", My jaw dropped... I still have shivers down my spine to this day.

After getting to 40, I was pretty twinked out, I had mostly all blue gear, fully enchanted, and got a letter in the mail with my 100g for my mount. It was like I was a super star, this guy, thinking I was a girl, would go through any amount of money into the "Get a girl foundation" I could ask for almost anything and get it, if I had a E-girlfriend, sure, I would buy her stuff... but he was getting me things I didnt need, as a new set almost every level, my gear always my level or 1 lower, a run through any instance at any time, he even left a ZG run to kill a horde that was camping me... It was almost perfect, and all I had to do was some /e's and act like a girl, it wasnt so bad, abit fun if you will, I got to come up with a whole new life! From friends and family, to pets, to bad things that happened in my life, good things that happened, what I wanted to become, my grades, it was like I was creating something, even though I was lieing everytime, it was fun to come up with things.

Later on, I got an invite to his guild, just becoming 50, the level limit for the guild, I got ambushed with WELCOME! and it felt great. But, no, I figured out why he wanted me into his guild so bad, Ventrilo.... For people that dont know... im sure everyone does but just to fill up for space, its a program that allows you and your friends, guild, people you work with, talk all together, very common in a raiding guild. So the first time I got asked to go on, was not from the elf, but yet the guild master, ( Im sure the elf told him to) so, I looked it over, and thought, how the hell am I going to pull this off. Thinking quick, I got onto the vent channel, and pulled out my mic, pressing the Key in button over and over again, then asking them in guild chat if they could hear me. They all said no, and I was pleased, I could keep playing my little game.

Just getting to level 60, I knew I was going to have to get a mic, so I could raid with them.. but how, I mean... I dont have a booming deep voice, but I know I couldnt pull off a girls voice.. so I had to think. Acouple days into that week, I got bored and started looking around on google. Looking around for abit, I found a wonderful site, acually, my favorite site ever, http://www.notaddicted.com. Looking around on the forms, finding a new band to listen to ( Thanks Isobelle). I came across this... http://www.notaddicted.com/forums/showthread.php?t=321, the "Voice Changer". reading the article, and looking around, I found the link, and got on the site, then I ordered the program and got it. Looking at some of the cool stuff you can do, I found the females voice, and gave it ago, tweaked it up abit and sounded like a 18 year old girl.

Ya, sorry for the suspence... I just like to type out abit of it at a time, wondering what people will think of it... so again, if you want the rest, ill be sure to get it up tomorrow, if not, then just tell me no, and I will stop.

The only thing you can do now is take the plunge and shell out big bucks to some Thai surgeon for a sex change.

Good luck, it's very worth it!

Ok! FRY, RUNNED! STOP! Are you guys pulling our -collective- leg?

If not give this guy a slot and DEAFDUMB&BLIND get him going on that best post thing of yours...

I'm really looking forward to what comes next! (I always thought that voice changer article which btw was by Alija would spell trouble)

who cares if it's runned/fry, the story is a fun read TBH. Continue please :yea:

My Experience, The story goes on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back