• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Multiple Pulling Methods in KISS (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,804¢
Just wondering if there was a way to have KISS use a second method of pulling if your first method is on cooldown.

Example: I pull with Hate's Attraction (SK) which has a 60 second cooldown. If the cooldown has not refreshed, I would then pull the next mob using a second method i.e. Demand for Power instead. Once Hate's Attraction is back up it uses HA to pull again.

It's not really a big deal, I am just so intrigued with all that KISS can do.

Rob

I used to do that. I've had to switch to using aggro spells for pulling. My wizard is a little aggressive lol. I thought it might be better to toss in a hates attraction when it's up in order to pull a little faster. When you kill for days it seems like every second counts.

Pull with demand for power and apply hate's attraction in your dps settings so after you hit it it will yank the mob to you? You can try if that works. Besides I think demand for power is superior agro generation puts you further ahead of the rest of the people in your afk crew.

Demand for Power is hands down best. I run with a Bard in my crew who is contantly using the aoe hp/mana regen song.. if I use anything other than Demand for Power he will get aggro if I run the mob by him. I haven't really had a need for hate's attraction with my set up though.

Question - Multiple Pulling Methods in KISS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back