• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Guide - Multiple Heroic (lvl 85) accounts (1 Viewer)

i just logged into 8 of mine there fine.. but i have raid geared these :-)
lvl 85 heroics in T1 Voa raid gear the ultimate FTP bot.

i recruited all mine as well for the extra bag..

Anyone able to get it to work with an account that had said 0 available after logging in? And I tried tethering to my WiFi, but it gives the same IP to the computer.

All of my existing accounts got a heroic upgrade...

I've made 4 accounts so far today without changing my IP and it gave me a heroic char on each.

Deleted char files before I made accounts, used same email on them all

- - - Updated - - -

characters.ini seems to be the key... just had 2 accounts not work, looked back in folder an noticed a characters.ini, deleted that and made 2 more accounts without any problems.
I had one account legit crash when zoning, and it gave me 4 bags. Hope they don't ban that one ><

I can confirm the Characters.ini does not effect this guys.. I've made over 60 accounts no problem (god bless icloud keychain cause i gave each of them a new email and my computers remembering all that info for me) However in a few months I'll convert them all over to 1 email but I wanted to play it safe just in case a ban hammer came to multiple F2P heroic accounts that used the same Email..\

just make sure you have a new IP each time and no problem (and by each time I mean new IP when you create the account on everquest.com/free... keep that same new IP when you log in through the patcher once... and create your heroic.. THEN once you log out reset to a new IP rinse repeat)

PS I did hit a wall at one point after 45 accounts it wouldn't let me register anymore on their website so i switched browsers and it worked fine (which would indicate some tracking cooking saying hey this asshole has done this 45 times stop him or something of that nature)

I have to say this is super fast Plat making too :-) made almost 1 million so far think i'll make another set of accounts and keep the plat rolling in (i dominated fabled ntov with 4 zerkers, a bard, and SK (all fully buffed) it was fun .. i liked it ..

Last edited:
WiFi is your home internet connection. If you want a different IP, use 3g or 4g.

What I meant is that I used an app that turns my phone into a wifi hotspot using the 4g (not my home wifi) to serve up data. I connected the computer to my phone over the phone's wifi and 4g data.. After chatting with aligwilliams, I tried tethering using my usb cable. I made one account, got the heroic toon (woot!). I disconnected, rebooted the phone, tethered again, and checked my IP before making another account. The IP address was the same before. I'm not sure if my phone will give a different IP or not. Tried to release/renew and it gave the same one again.

They couldn't just block all cellco IPs there are billions.. Now they COULD block Mac addresses after one f2p is made, put a different tracking cookie in or a number of other simple methods to prevent the massive abuse I laid down on their flawed system haha. I'm up to 100 accounts time to level em and sell em

What I meant is that I used an app that turns my phone into a wifi hotspot using the 4g (not my home wifi) to serve up data. I connected the computer to my phone over the phone's wifi and 4g data.. After chatting with aligwilliams, I tried tethering using my usb cable. I made one account, got the heroic toon (woot!). I disconnected, rebooted the phone, tethered again, and checked my IP before making another account. The IP address was the same before. I'm not sure if my phone will give a different IP or not. Tried to release/renew and it gave the same one again.

oooh, ok. As someone else suggested, try 3g rather than 4g if your phone will let you switch.

They couldn't just block all cellco IPs there are billions.. Now they COULD block Mac addresses after one f2p is made, put a different tracking cookie in or a number of other simple methods to prevent the massive abuse I laid down on their flawed system haha. I'm up to 100 accounts time to level em and sell em

MacAddresses can be spoofed and cookies can be cleared what's the point lol.

One of these things got all my accounts perma banned, you guys pick:

- Used the same email account

- Used the same birthdate when creating a new account.

- Used an Iphone with 3g to create a wifi hotspot.

- Made about 20 heroic characters in 2 hrs.

I didnt delete any files, just reboot Iphone and kept making accounts, create heroic character /repeat

I'm going to go out on a limb and say its the Same email address in conjunction with the birthday I have to be honest here and if i offend you I apologize..

What made you think making 20 heroic chars all with matching Birthdays on the account and exact same email address would be a good idea??? Maybe others did it and got away with it but they stated one per address.. and circumventing that all with the same email / Bday on account really didnt make much sense.

I know its not the Iphone that got you banned , or the amount you made in 2 hours because i made 3x that in less time, then again another day later

that only leaves same email and matching birthdays..

I've got an excel spread sheet of the account name / password , Email / password, Character name / class , birthday , and secret question i set.

so if something happens I have everything I need to reset it.

now maybe the excessive amount i created made them watch their account creation who knows.

Have you tried creating new emails and a few new F2P to see if you can Dutch_SK?

Tone - YEs mac can be spoofed and cookies can be cleared you're 100% correct
The avg user doesn't know how to spoof their MAC, cookies a lot easier I had no real point just throwing some ideas out there was all.

Well yes ofcourse I acknowledge it was a dumb move afterwards, but someone asked how I did it and I can't keep that information from them, even if it's stupid /hide

Already made a new email address, but kinda scared to try again =)

I'm thinking it was the fact that you didn't delete files and used the same email. I doubt birthdate has anything to do with it.

Its not the files.. how many times do i have to state this..
I have not once touched the files and have over 100 made and not banned

the only 2 things i can account for is emails and Bdays since i used different Bdays and different emails for them all.

- - - Updated - - -

Dutch_SK, I bet if you do new emails, and fresh IP's you will be fine i just made 5 more a little bit ago for a friend with no issues.

are you disconnecting your internet from your computer? (turn your hub off)
and dont just turn you 3g on/off turn your tether on/off as well.

just FYI, if you are making a character on Zek, you'll be killed upon zoning in. To stop from being killed, make your character first in the tutorial like normal, log out, then upgrade to heroic afterwards. You'll also finish the tutorial very quickly :)

Little bit late (only one day left) but you can use SoftEther VPN Gate program to get a new IP and it is all free. It gives you a list of free open VPNs to connect too, I just switch VPN each time (just double click on new one) and get rid of files and make new account works so far.

Just a quickie... There's now a checkbox that states if you delete your heroic character, it will not increment a heroic slot to be used again... Therefore, buying an account with an 85 on it to delete will not work!

Just a quickie... There's now a checkbox that states if you delete your heroic character, it will not increment a heroic slot to be used again... Therefore, buying an account with an 85 on it to delete will not work!

Nice, are you saying that we cannot delete an HC and pick another class anymore over and over until we find a good match? that sucks if true. I remember reading that was a feature of the HCs.

P.

Guide - Multiple Heroic (lvl 85) accounts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back