• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Multiline won't process /invite (1 Viewer)

Harleyrider

RedCents
65¢
Any idea how I can get multiline to process a group invite?

example:

Rich (BB code):
/multiline ; /invite ToonA ; /invite ToonB ; /timed 5 /bca //invite

Which should invite ToonA and ToonB to a group then have them accept the invite.. but instead you get a message saying "Player toona was not found" and same for ToonB.

The server processes the entire before the actual command is issued or some crap like that so it doesn't work. I will now share some super secret Jedi eqbc magic to accomplish the same thing. Even though it looks like a crazy person came up with it. This does work and no I will not explain it.

Rich (BB code):
/multiline ; /timed 10  /bct toonA //invite ToonB ; /timed 10 /bct toonA //bct ${Me} //invite toonA  ; /timed 20 /bca //invite

BuwHAHahahaha and they called me mad.

Last edited:
Multiline won't process /invite

Users who are viewing this thread

Back