• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

Plugin - MQ2Twist (1 Viewer)

question..
so i want to use bard for shinny farming - would like to use AAs for invis and selos

so if i read it right i need to do something like this

Set Click_16 to CastTime=32, ReCastTime=120, Name="Shauri's Sonorous Clouding", Slot=AA ; and save to INI
then set 17 to selos

then just make a hotkey for
/twist 16 17

then just hit it and run my happy lil ass all over the zone?

I probably miss something, but what is the difference between twist and /melody?

It comes from a time when /mel didn't exist yet, ofc. But is there still something to gain from it?

Can twist be set to only run in combat and pause out of combat?

I sweat I saw it somewhere but now that I'm looking I cant find the command

Can twist be set to only run in combat and pause out of combat?

I sweat I saw it somewhere but now that I'm looking I cant find the command
Twist is kind of outdated in some regards.

There are no conditions in mq2twist.
Mq2Medley can use conditions. Perhaps you saw it there.

Another example: twists minimum cast time is ~3 seconds (31-32), which is ok 60% of the time. The other 40% is when QuickTime is running and the number would have to go down to 23-24. But one cant do that in twist.

Twist is kind of outdated in some regards.

There are no conditions in mq2twist.
Mq2Medley can use conditions. Perhaps you saw it there.

Another example: twists minimum cast time is ~3 seconds (31-32), which is ok 60% of the time. The other 40% is when QuickTime is running and the number would have to go down to 23-24. But one cant do that in twist.

I mentioned it some time ago, we need to stop using mq2twist, including macros (KissAssist) as it's just kinda garbage now.

Plugin - MQ2Twist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back