• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

mq2tracking (1 Viewer)

RedCents
26¢
Hey Folks,

Just a qucik question, I plugged in mq2tracking and when I do /track I can't see any grey cons on track (even though there are some in the zone). I have the GY button at the top clicked but still no luck. Any help?

Oh, also, not really important but the sort button doesn't work for me either. It used to a long time ago but doesn't anymore. Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Using the track from RedQuest, I also couldn't get sort to work. I've never really liked MQ2Tracking, however. I stick to using my custom map and commands like the following:
Rich (BB code):
/mapfilter npc
/mapfilter custom #

If I'm looking for a specific type of mob, I make a hotbutton and hide all NPCs first, then
Rich (BB code):
/mapshow an ukun
or whatever mob I'm looking for.

Yimmno said:
Hey Folks,

Just a qucik question, I plugged in mq2tracking and when I do /track I can't see any grey cons on track (even though there are some in the zone). I have the GY button at the top clicked but still no luck. Any help?

Oh, also, not really important but the sort button doesn't work for me either. It used to a long time ago but doesn't anymore. Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
I dont know if MQ2track has been updated to include the grey con. I havent looked at it tho. But thats what it sounds like

Gondola said:
Someone on the MQ2 site did fix the tracking plugin; I've been using the update since a couple days after they changed the con system.

could u include a link to it? having trouble finding the most updated version of the plugin.

mq2tracking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back