• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

MQ2Task (1 Viewer)

BordonDrumer

RedCents
I know Mochilla doesn't want the mq2task plugin to be released, but can anyone that has a working version of it pm me with it attached possibly?

I'm not meaning or implying anything more than I say in the following message:

If you show yourself as a helper and not a taker...go find locs for some task macros...stuff like that, i'm sure no one would have a problem giving it to you.

darkeros said:
I'm not meaning or implying anything more than I say in the following message:

If you show yourself as a helper and not a taker...go find locs for some task macros...stuff like that, i'm sure no one would have a problem giving it to you.
If the author has removed access to their work that's fine. That is of course their choice and I respect that. But don't come along and tell me that if I do something more than what is already required for access here I may be able to ask for it.

That's kind of the attitude that is ruffling some feathers. This board is fee based so on this site there is no such thing as a 'taker'. We have all paid to get here, or made some substantial contribution to get free access.

I'm all for helping others and doing what I can to make this, or any site that's worth while, better. Not everyone is able to write code. Nor does everyone have the time to go searching for offsets or other in game info. That's why they pay the access fee.

This isn't the MQ2 VIP board. Telling people that to get something that is useful to them that was once available here recquires still more contribution implies that the subscription fee isn't enough. And that's not what we pay for.

I'm all for helping others and doing what I can to make this, or any site that's worth while, better. Not everyone is able to write code. Nor does everyone have the time to go searching for offsets or other in game info. That's why they pay the access fee.

We all pay for access including the authors. Yes, there shouldn't be any tiers at a pay site. But. IMHO, no contributed, no comment. Have a seat. That comment was made when the plugin still worked before the patch but after it was removed. This is/was a long dead thread that was ressurected for some reason.

Last edited:
MQ2Task

Users who are viewing this thread

Back